Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal i saw a foid doing this!!

Eremetic

Eremetic

Neo Luddite • Unknown
-
she was leaning over on a wall and talking to a tallfag, her eyes were deep set in motion and her giggles seemed genuine.

then there was me in the bathroom having a breakdown just having experienced this brutal moment

its over

What an average tallfag experiences on this site:

Shit man, sorry to hear that. Can't even walk on the streets without being reminded of tallfaggotry.
It's so blackpilling. Hearing the giggles of foids ring out like silver bells, knowing that it's only because they're attracted to that man. I'd like to hear those bells, once.

I can't stand going outside anymore just to get mogged everywhere I go.

I can't stand going outside anymore just to get mogged everywhere I go.
I mostly go out only for groceries or take the trash out. The only major exception is summer when I cope with swimming and the nature. Even in remote locations I cannot avoid getting mogged. I don't see many acquaintances anymore to minimize exposure to lifemogging.

Which post was the 10 000th? Congrats, I guess.

I mostly go out only for groceries or take the trash out. The only major exception is summer when I cope with swimming and the nature. Even in remote locations I cannot avoid getting mogged. I don't see many acquaintances anymore to minimize exposure to lifemogging.

Which post was the 10 000th? Congrats, I guess.
Mirin FMJ avi