Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I saw a CMAF (Curry Male Asian Female) couple today

subhuman

subhuman

Fuck it, we ball
★★★★★
I got out of class early today so I walked home at a different time. I saw an Indian guy holding hands with a noodlewhore. He was shorter than me but he had better facial bones and hairline than me so he mogged me. The noodlewhore was super ugly, short with a hairline that made her look like an old man with her sallow skin jfl

Some thoughts on this encounter:
Racepill is overrated. I live in an area with mostly ethnics and they all just date each other jfl. I never see wm ethnic foid couples it’s all ethnic male ethnic female. If you have decent facial bones it’s not over jfl

Also, holy shit noodlewhores really are the least race loyalist jfl. They will open their legs to any race. Kind of disgusting, noodles are the whores of race

Ok

I've never actually seen that pairing, tbh, I see many more rice males and rice females than curry males and rice females because however much they may dislike their own race, curries will always be worse. Even the bonemogging curry you saw was with a subhuman gook (or at least that's how you described her), never began. :society:

Lucky faggot. I wish I had a noodle gf:feelsbadman:. I surrounded by chinks and not a single noodlwhore likes me:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:.

I've never actually seen that pairing, tbh
Same bro. It was a strange occurrence. I was kind of taken aback.
I see many more rice males and rice females than curry males and rice females
Honestly from what I’ve seen ricecels are more truecel than currycels. I see so many currycels in relationships but all the ricecels seem to rot alone while their foids fuck foreign men

Honestly from what I’ve seen ricecels are more truecel than currycels. I see so many currycels in relationships but all the ricecels seem to rot alone while their foids fuck foreign men
Haven't noticed this trend. :feelsjuice:

Lucky faggot. I wish I had a noodle gf:feelsbadman:. I surrounded by chinks and not a single noodlwhore likes me:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:.
JFL she was pretty ugly I wouldn’t want her even if I could get her

Ricecels are legitimately pussies around their women, there are studies proving that 70% of Japanese women under 34 are virgins, there are so many fakecel tier 5’10+ 6/10+ fakecel tier ricecels on this forum that will give you 1000s of bullshit excuses why they can’t get laid, some even get IOIs but are too pussy to act on them.

Nothing worse than getting mogged by a curry :feelsrope:

I've never actually seen that pairing, tbh, I see many more rice males and rice females than curry males and rice females because however much they may dislike their own race, curries will always be worse. Even the bonemogging curry you saw was with a subhuman gook (or at least that's how you described her), never began. :society:
The most common marriage in China is between IMCF. It is more common than CMIF

Butter chicken fried rice

Holy fuck, this shit would trigger me so hard. Last time I saw that pairing it ruined my whole day, just reading about it pisses me off

He's a fool for embarrassing himself with an ugly foid, but hey men are known for taking what they can get.

Its because the curry was probably some medfag or engineer. You could be a -100/10 and pull a 10/10 noodlewhore just by having a degree.

It isnt JBW with noodlewhores unfortunately. They would probably date an educated nigger over a white with no degree. Even if that white was a 6 foot tall chad.
Brb getting a college degree....

j/k, because this is delusion.