Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I saw a 5 feet tall manlet at tesco today

D

Darkness to light

Veteran
He like 40 years old bald and was by himself he had a massive scar on his head like somebody cracked his entire skull he was a white

When he left the store he was carrying nothing I think he tried to steal and got caught
I then saw him cross the street without looking left or right whilst traffic was coming the cars stopped and honked at him all the while he was talking to himself

I felt so fucking bad for him, this world is truly a joke

Height is everything

Perhaps he bought a very small item and put it in his pocket, just because he wasn't carrying something doesn't mean that he wanted to steal something.

I clicked on this hoping that he would be with a partner to give us some hope... But I guess that hope is cope. :feelscry:

Height is everything

Nope, face > height. In dating apps you only see the face and toilets swipe because they can't read (at least, if they see an ugly man they automatically stop reading).

When I was toiletfishing on Tinder I came across an ugly Frenchman who looks like Hagrid (a character from Harry Potter) and his profile said "198 cm" and he told me that "I" (an ugly toilet of 150 cm) was his only match. He didn't even look outright ugly, just slightly below average. :blackpill:

The few severely short men I’ve encountered I felt sad for. They have been dealt the worst hand. Getting mogged by everyone including foids has to be brutal

Zoomer toilets are tall, I rarely see one shorter than 6'2. If you're Dutch and born after 1997 then 6' is the new 5'. :feelsrope:

The few severely short men I’ve encountered I felt sad for. They have been dealt the worst hand. Getting mogged by everyone including foids has to be brutal
I don't understand how guys like that even get out of bed

Zoomer toilets are tall, I rarely see one shorter than 6'2. If you're Dutch and born after 1997 then 6' is the new 5'. :feelsrope:
You need to get out of here with your bs man 5'10 is more than enough to live a normal life. But the 6'2 and up is where you live on easy mode

Nope, face > height. In dating apps you only see the face and toilets swipe because they can't read (at least, if they see an ugly man they automatically stop reading).

When I was toiletfishing on Tinder I came across an ugly Frenchman who looks like Hagrid (a character from Harry Potter) and his profile said "198 cm" and he told me that "I" (an ugly toilet of 150 cm) was his only match. He didn't even look outright ugly, just slightly below average. :blackpill:
Most men get laid from IRL, not Tinder. Why do people act like tinder is the only way to meet people?

You probably saw saint bagelcel

because it's easier
If you have no friends, yeah. But most men aren’t good looking enough for tinder but they are good looking enough to get laid through social circles

I feel really bad for him

life is hell. he been through the trenches:feelsUgh:

As an average man you amount to shit, and thar t dude propably knows that by now

He like 40 years old bald and was by himself he had a massive scar on his head like somebody cracked his entire skull he was a white

When he left the store he was carrying nothing I think he tried to steal and got caught
I then saw him cross the street without looking left or right whilst traffic was coming the cars stopped and honked at him all the while he was talking to himself

I felt so fucking bad for him, this world is truly a joke
I saw an older manlet coming out of a store yesterday, like 5'3. Looked straight up like a child. Lol

Because people tend to deny manlets are subhuman when in fact they look comical
This Is whT i don't get you claim to hate lookism and bullying and gyncentrism and soyciety standards of what people should look like but you propagate it and feed into it every chance you get

there truly is no hope for below aaverage height men:smonk:

This Is whT i don't get you claim to hate lookism and bullying and gyncentrism and soyciety standards of what people should look like but you propagate it and feed into it every chance you get

there truly is no hope for below aaverage height men:smonk:
Nigger, you think I give a fuck about other people when I live as a Trucel everyday? :soy: