Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I sat next to a hot and nubile 20 something girl yesterday

Last time I made a bus trip to São Paulo I was beside a fairly attractive blonde foid who looked in her mid 20s. At one point she fell asleep and turned to my side, I could have even stolen a kiss tbh, her sleep seemed heavy as fuck. But I was of course too high inhib and high circumspection for that, and assumed there were cameras there.

Did you get a good whiff of her smell at least?
Did I do anything wrong? I spent 4 hours sitting next to a hot young woman who had a pretty reveling mini skirt but she didn't even let me talk to her. Women are in love with their smartphones.

You should've pretended to fall asleep until your fingers found themselves gently brushing against her inner thigh. But I get it, I'm low inhib too. This is what a starving homeless man must feel when some rich kid stands next to him and eats a fat, juicy kebab.

High-tech phones, tinder, facebook certainly didn't help the incel problem. It really started going to shit around 2008 tbh.
Not saying it was ever easy for ugly males before, but it's getting much worse.
the most intimate experience of my life was a bus drive where a foid accidentally fell asleep on my shoulder. jfl @ my life tbh.
Fuark tbh I should go on buses more often just for the chance of this to happen again.

Last edited:
Last time I made a bus trip to São Paulo I was beside a fairly attractive blonde foid who looked in her mid 20s. At one point she fell asleep and turned to my side, I could have even stolen a kiss tbh, her sleep seemed heavy as fuck. But I was of course too high inhib and high circumspection for that, and assumed there were cameras there.
You were smart. Too many think they can "steal a kiss" or something without being seen. In today's world, you should always assume that, if you're out of doors, you're being recorded. Even moreso if you are British.

Did you get a good whiff of her smell at least?
Not really.

You were smart. Too many think they can "steal a kiss" or something without being seen. In today's world, you should always assume that, if you're out of doors, you're being recorded. Even moreso if you are British.
Thanks. Tbh.