Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I sat behind a girl for an entire semester without uttering a single word to her.

dilapidatedincel

dilapidatedincel

Greycel
She was really cute too. Short (<5'0 which is ideal because I'm a 5'5 manlet), short haired, brunette, kinda chubby, nerdy (she wore a twitch.tv jacket to school several times and various other video game accouterments) and a nice ass. At lunch she would wait for this 4/10 face 6'4 guy who I can only presume is her boyfriend which only reaffirms my belief that tallcels are fucking volcels. I could only look on with envy. Anyway, I can't be sure, but I think she tried to initiate conversation with me on one occasion but I was too autistic to read the signals and retained my stone-faced serial killer facial expression which probably scared her away. God fucking damnit I wish I didn't reduce to an emotionless zombie whenever I'm around a large group of people. Around the few friends I have I'm usually the one making jokes/diffusing tense situations but around large groups of people I completely fail at conveying any hint of a personality. I'm not trying to worship her or anything as I constantly reminded myself she's probably a whore like most women but I just wish I wasn't so fucking autistic and ugly. Just fuck my life.

KV3 said:
You should have said something man

Well that's a high risk low reward situation imo. Get brutally rejected and see the disgust on her face that you dare tried to talk to her isn't something one wants to ever see

Yeah you should have said something, and she don't express outrigth disgust/disgegard for you when you try to talk to her there's always a chance.

Waste of time if you said something. You'd still be rejected.

Story of my life

Its over for you.

You avoided a meeting with the counselor concerning inappropriate behavior. Good job.