Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I said to my father that I won't ever have sex -- and he agreed

• Thread starter AutisticMonstrosity
  • Start date
AutisticMonstrosity

AutisticMonstrosity

34 y.o. KHHV dateless, 169 cm skincel autist NEET
★★★★★
I am becoming more low-inhib as I age. I said to him that I won't ever have sex. I did not say that I also have never had sex in the past, and have never said it to him, but there was even no need for he to ask and never has been.

You know you are hopelessly unattractive if your father fully agrees that his only son has exactly zero probability of ever having sex during his (the son's lifetime) lifetime.

I also said that if I would ever have a son, I would kill him, because it would be a wasted investment and his life full of suffering, my son would never produce grandchildren. I only want daughters.

Last edited:
suicide fuel my dude :feelsrope:

I wonder how it must feel having a sun that’s a 32 year old virgin

idk how people make it 32 as an incel. by then i would have taken drastic measures that either resulted in me dying or ascending

That's sad to hear, i'm pretty old too.

reminds me of the time i sent my mom a photo of a girl and told her it was my girlfriend as a prank and she refused to believe me and told me i was obviously joking (which i was but damn she didnt even think of it as a possibility????)

Just kill the baby regardless of gender, in Animal Crossing.