Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I said "Fuck You Nigger!" to a black man just now

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I have been up since 6:30am, I actually worked two jobs today. I had to run errands from 6:30am - 9:30am. And then I worked seven hours at my day job, and then I had orientation at my night job at 7:00pm and it lasted until 9:00pm.

My gas tank was nearly empty, so I had to stop at an ATM to deposit some money into my checking account so that I could buy gas, payday is in two days, so my checking account was empty.

I drive my car up to the drive-through ATM - and the damn thing is out of service! So I had to use the regular ATM at 9:30pm in a large parking lot.

I saw one green KIA Soul in the parking lot next to the ATM - I had a bad feeling about the KIA. Even though, I knew the vehicle probably belonged to a janitor.

Banks always have their cleaning crews come in around 9:00pm - so the situation was set up to be very awkward.

I pull my car up to the regular ATM, I don't even park my car correctly, I pull up right to the ATM.

As I am handling my transaction, I hear the door to the bank open. I think to myself, "the janitor is coming outside to go to the KIA Soul".

I don't even look at the person, but I hear them walk over to the KIA Soul, open the hatch, put something away, then lock the door with a loud "honk".

I am a reasonable guy, so I stalled for time - thinking "I am probably creeping the janitor out, I'll let him drive away, and then I'll get in my car."

Regardless of my stalling, I hear the person walk back towards the bank - and here is the disrespectful part - the person presses the lock button on their keys twice.

Honk, Honk - I became offended, because who in the hell locks their car three times, just because a guy is using an ATM after a long day?

For the first time I looked to my right, and I shouted "Fuck You!"

And then, to my shock - the person was a nigger, a bank hired a nigger night janitor!

So then I extended my "Fuck You!" to "Fuck You Nigger!".

The nigger was a skinny guy, looked to be around the age of 60. He just took my insult, and walked back into the bank without saying a word to me.

And then I drove off, gassed up my car, and now I am posting on .IS. :blackpill:

I’m not entirely sure what happened or why he locked the doors three times

Chill out men. He just locked his car.

Lol I wish you recorded it

Hahaha, savage

The nigger was a skinny guy, looked to be around the age of 60.
I hate people like OP who use the term skinny.

Worst adjective.

Better terms like thin / slim exist.

Obese landwhales have thicker bones and more skin (fat stretches) so they are actually "skinny" and "bony" compared to thin people.

solid schizopost

Lol! Classical stuff bro!

Once I was hitchhiking and a car approached me at 60 mph, just as they passed me, I saw them lock the door!

As if I was gonna jump into their speeding car!

Classic Subhuman Niceguy W
image_2022-10-18_022434871-png.666153

Low inhib fearless incelwarrior

Careful, You might end up on Alivegore OP these savages likes to machete eachother

Maybe he had OCD.
Maybe he had OCD.
Maybe he had OCD.

Drive-through ATMs are a thing?

Every day's a school day.

No you didn't you fucking clown. These larps are getting worse

Based low inhibcel