Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I ruined my life.

Serpents reign

Serpents reign

Mythic
★★★★★
I owe the bank twelve hundred dollars. I am morbidly obese. I can't seem to attract women still a virgin. I'm hanging on by a fucking thread. I can pretend that I am not having problems. Because nobody's fucking with me about it. But honestly I think my world is about to crash down. It's not too long before i'm homeless living in the streets. And by then somebody is going to end up killing me. I just hope my death is quick and painless. But judging by my Lockett's probably gonna be awful. Then I can finally die and be completely at peace with non existence.

Last edited:
Go gym. Its also your own fault for owing the bank money though. What did you do?

Go gym. Its also your own fault for owing the bank money though. What did you do?
I'm not sure if it was because I Uber too much to work. I'm not too sure if it was because I paid three months worth of rent in a week's time. I could have spent too much time buying pot. Maybe it's a if we had say problem with all three. I feel like a retard I wish I had the guts to commit suicide. I won't do that of course so I will just embrace the inevitable suffering it's not that bad. Maybe if I end up homeless. It will open up a wide range responsibilities And determination I didn't know I had plus I wouldn't have to pay rent.

if you end up homeless, nobody is going to kill you. Homeless people are usually left alone unless they threaten other homeless people. I am sorry to say this but you will be rotting on the streets instead of rotting in your bed. I hope your situation improves, brocel.

if you end up homeless, nobody is going to kill you. Homeless people are usually left alone unless they threaten other homeless people. I am sorry to say this but you will be rotting on the streets instead of rotting in your bed. I hope your situation improves, brocel.
It's going to suck because winter is coming. I guess I might have to lose this comfortable life. Comfortable life for a horrible mean one. Perhaps I should leave the state I don't know where to go though. I'm also fat and out of shape. Maybe being a bum will make me lose weight I don't know.

You really are putting yourself in danger when you don't have a place to stay. If you're exposed to the elements and other homeless people who see you as an easy prey. It's not like I'm going to get help from the police or anybody. I'm just a outcast of society. It's scaring the shit out of me.

12k? For what? Student loans? And were you obese when you realized you were an incel or after? I'd be inclined to say it's society that fucked you up and not you yourself but I need to know more first tbh. :feelswhere:

You really are putting yourself in danger when you don't have a place to stay. If you're exposed to the elements and other homeless people who see you as an easy prey. It's not like I'm going to get help from the police or anybody. I'm just a outcast of society. It's scaring the shit out of me.
you will defintely lose weight. Rn, you should buy a comfy jacket to keep you warm, and you should look for a place to stay, maybe under a freeway bridge, a park, idk, you need to find a place.

12k? For what? Student loans? And were you obese when you realized you were an incel or after? I'd be inclined to say it's society that fucked you up and not you yourself but I need to know more first tbh. :feelswhere:
1200 not 12k Never been in debt up until now. I was raised to pull myself up by the boot straps. But I was raised by 2 alcoholic baby boomers. Who thought I would figure it out on my own? Without any guidance, they would call me a stupid retard. My entire life without teaching me anything. And I was home schooled by them. So I was not properly socialized with people until high school where I went for only 4 years. I got the shit beaten out of me by niggers and spicks and ghetto white trash. Anyway I tried Go to college, I even tried to tell girls. I got to college. None of them were impressed and it took me over 10 years to figure out. Women don't date guys who are 5 ft 3 in tall. Like I said, I was isolated and I didn't have friends and I didn't understand how cruel the world was. I'm a millennial. I wish I was a zoomer because I would have more access to the internet and understanding how the world worked through social media. I'm very proud of zoomer's even though I view them as a weeker generation than mine. And mine is very weak to begin with, but I still struggled with a lot of bullshit. Was thrown out the house at twenty four worked in the trades for 7 years and then Covid hits and I started working in restaurants and it just never worked out. They don't pay you a livable wage. I never really received a livable wage. It might be society fucked me because they never paid me fairly. They treated me like a clown and a stupid kid. And I never got the chance to gain confidence. Where I would demand a better life now i'm in a run down apartment in a ghetto about to be evicted. So, my life has been pretty shitty. And now I'm middle-aged. I can't wait for a heart attack

Last edited:
you will defintely lose weight. Rn, you should buy a comfy jacket to keep you warm, and you should look for a place to stay, maybe under a freeway bridge, a park, idk, you need to find a place.
The city where I live has plenty of bridges and parks to stay at. It's actually not too bad for homeless people if you know how to take care of yourself which I really don't. Because I wouldn't be in the situation in the first place.

Did you find a solution ?

I owe them 5k euro, soon to be 7k, let it rot, i'll leave a hefty net negative for society to pay the day I die.

I owe them 5k euro, soon to be 7k, let it rot, i'll leave a hefty net negative for society to pay the day I die.
The big thing my parents taught me is NEVER GET INTO DEBT

This shit kills people, literally. Banks are criminal organizations and crooks and don't deserve any more than what the "sovereign states" already force us to give to them. Like we can't get paid without a bank account ... This kind of law is BS, and a huge proof that the lobby has tentacles way beyond what should be in a sane world.

Fuck banks and debt. It's just a fucking number in a computer, it's fucking bullshit.

The big thing my parents taught me is NEVER GET INTO DEBT

This shit kills people, literally. Banks are criminal organizations and crooks and don't deserve any more than what the "sovereign states" already force us to give to them. Like we can't get paid without a bank account ... This kind of law is BS, and a huge proof that the lobby has tentacles way beyond what should be in a sane world.

Fuck banks and debt. It's just a fucking number in a computer, it's fucking bullshit.
The only thing I know for sure it's going to be a long and shitty life, no fancy house, car or friendcircle or family for me so might as well do all the things i'm not supposed to do just in spite of it all.