Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill i rly wanna be hugged by a female but ima khhv

ghulface909

ghulface909

Greycel
i dont want sex i dont ask for anythign from women i wish that a girl would hug me thats my biggest dream that someone would be in love with a piece of shit like me
being hugged/kissed is something i cant even imagine i have become harder than stone my heart is more black than the pitch black night and more cold than russia
itss rlyyy painfullll being khhv

i want cuddles, kisses and romance tbh

sex is bascly jerking off, life doesn't change after a wank tbh
yee i want a girl to love me cuz no one does im truly a good person at heart atleast i think so but this lifelong KHHV life has turned me absolutely ruthless heartless and demonic

amen brother, missing teenage love turned me into a lunitic, being hopeless is almost a religous experience since u start 2 believe shit thats straight up delusions
no girl could ever love me at this point, maby a equally insane woman but i donnu
idk i rly want a goth gf like an actual trad goth the ones that rly are abt that life maybe they wouldnt be scared of me

Nobody called you a homosexual
ye but a fag im just khhv lol i just said i need a hug every couple hugs eachother and kisses eachother i have the right to have that too

kissing and cuddling are more elusive than sex

Bro hug

F8524C69 2B1C 44AB 97FD 3B566611FB23

Can relate :fuk:

It's not right, we are so subhuman not even one female wants to wrap their arms around us :cryfeels: