Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I respect modern day criminals.

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★
Most criminals are in reality incels who try to make a living, I've applied for 100's minimum wage jobs and have been to several job interviews and I got rejected every fucking time. I suppose many criminals are like me, short and ugly and are not accepted in the system... Naturally they will find other means to make a living... I hated criminals at first because of the NPC/Normie indoctrination, the truth is that criminals are incels who are trying to make best out of life. I don't hate criminals anymore.

Yeah they're all "incels"
220px-Jeremy_Meeks_Mug_Shot.jpg

I get your point though. :feelsokman: Being a successful criminal requires either a high iq, or brute force. But low inhibition is most important.

Last edited:
Criminals are fucking assholes. I got robbed by a foid and her boyfriend so they could buy meth.

The incentive to being a criminal is enormous in a society where liberals defend them and women want to fuck them.

You get money and sex with one blow and the drawbacks are very mild compared to places like Saudi Arabia, etc.

And many women encourage thugmax.

don't care for them gang stars are pretty cool tho

Most criminals are in reality incels who try to make a living, I've applied for 100's minimum wage jobs and have been to several job interviews and I got rejected every fucking time. I suppose many criminals are like me, short and ugly and are not accepted in the system... Naturally they will find other means to make a living... I hated criminals at first because of the NPC/Normie indoctrination, the truth is that criminals are incels who are trying to make best out of life. I don't hate criminals anymore.
Save money (or take an family loan) and buy and sell things or be self employed who does a service, old people need young to help them in technology.

The second is what basically I do, besides making my machines work for me.

That's how a manlet that impose 0 respect gain his life.

Last edited:
crime is cool until it happens to you

I just want to ram a digger at a atm machine and steal the cash, it's happening all over Ireland

Women are the ones encouraging us to be criminals. They are scums

The incentive to being a criminal is enormous in a society where liberals defend them and women want to fuck them.

You get money and sex with one blow and the drawbacks are very mild compared to places like Saudi Arabia, etc.
This !

If i studymaxx my way into high paying wagecuck job i'll bee seen as obedient high inhib loser wagecuck with money that can be leeched.
If i join a gang or sth anything involving thugmaxxing i'd be respected Lol.

Women would rather fuck criminals than wagecucks that's a fact . Hell there are even ugly af criminals who get laid more than normie wagecucks

Yeah they're all "incels"
220px-Jeremy_Meeks_Mug_Shot.jpg

I get your point though. :feelsokman: Being a successful criminal requires either a high iq, or brute force. But low inhibition is most important.
Lmao i legit laughed

fuck all chad criminals they need to die

On the whole incels are too high inhib to be criminals.

There are a lot of low tier criminals who are incel or at least lower tier looks. They usually just rob shops, break cig vending machines or sell uppers.

I still honor them. Fuck the system. If you pay taxes to the kikes when you make money youre a cuck.