Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I resign from humanity

Efiliste

Efiliste

Le Hobbesien Calviniste
★★★★★
I no longer will be near other people in real life, talk to real people or have anyone near me. I wanna be alone for eternity. I am genuinely fed up with the human race. I cannot stand all the drama and conflict they cause me. They're all a mere source of frustration to me.

I no longer will be near other people in real life, talk to real people or have anyone near me. I wanna be alone for eternity. I am genuinely fed up with the human race. I cannot stand all the drama and conflict they cause me. They're all a mere source of frustration to me.
Agree, Fuck this!

not too extreme but i also feel like some fucking alien to most humans
Hate Dont Like GIF by Cameron McClain

Then fuck off this site and go live in the woods like Uncle Ted

Stockpile food and water so you can live for years without even leaving your home.

I have a food supply for a couple of months already stored.

I haven’t talked to anyone in almost 6 months irl

Stockpile food and water so you can live for years without even leaving your home.

I have a food supply for a couple of months already stored.
Thanks for advice, brocel

Now that you've made up your mind, you don't have any more worries. Anyway, what would you be looking for talking to people?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back