Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I resent my boomer grandfather for talking shit about me when he lived a life I can't even dream of

SayanimCel

SayanimCel

Blackpill active measures
Like the title says, I seriously resent the shit out of my old boomer grandfather for talking absolute shit to me practically every time I see him. I'm the only one of his grandchildren with a job (only male grandchild over 18, so figures), only one who actually studied something worthwhile in college, never complain about anything (unlike others), and what do I get for it? Non-stop sneaky jabs and not-so-subtle insults directed toward me constantly for being what he sees as a spoiled zoomer

This prick grew up in a time where you could buy a house outright after five years' work in an entry-level job, you were guaranteed a young virgin wife if you put you mind to elevating financially (which was much easier), you could speak your mind openly without fear of censorship, university was basically free, the job market was so good getting fired didn't even matter cos you'd just immediately get another one, but I'M the spoiled one?!

I honestly don't understand other young men who don't envy the shit out of the lives of the generations of men who came before them, and don't resent them for leaving behind such a shitty gynocentric world for their progeny to inherit