Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i resent my better looking privileged chad cousin

lukesxber

lukesxber

i seriously hate my fucking life
★★
long post so i truly apologize

i hate him so much because i am envious of everything he had

he is 6'3", white skin, straight jet black hair, a 7/10 in the face, a 10/10 mesomorph bulky body type.

i am a 5'5'', dirtied skin, curly freezy brunet hair, a feminine face, an ectomorph skinny ass body type.

so he was born in privilege, his father is the owner of a telecommunications company in my country, really present with my cousin, always bought him everything and he is the son of the hotter blonde sister of my grandparents.

i was born in a time when no family member expected my existence. my father was a simple public bus driver, wasn't there for me nor fought for me, always ignored me until he needed something from me like benefits, and i am the son of the ugly land whale daughter of my grandparents

he was born six years earlier than me and at that time my family was booming because everybody was working their well paying jobs and were so comfortable that they gave everything to him because he was the angel everybody expected.

when i was born, most of them retired from their jobs and expected to pamper my cousin only but surprise surprise i came to the picture because my momfoid let herself get fucked by my manlet nigger already married father and literally everybody didn't want me. my grandparents were so mad on my momfoid for being a fucking slut a letting herself go so low.

when my cousin was born, everybody was at the hospital. when i was born, they were only crickets in the waiting room.

and then the prejudice begun, i was neglected all the time and always made fun of the color of my skin because on my other side they were all european-american blue eyed blondies so yeah... i was literally the black ugly duckling.

i am the whiest out of my father's side and he didn't give a shit for me because i was a mistake

so i was in the care of my mentally ill and self-disabled obese momfoid. and of course that is not good

at the end of it all, both of my parents died and i was left all alone to rut in hell. my cousin has the full support of my family and his numerous foids that are obsessed with him because even though we are both latinos, he is the most eurocentric looking one and he is the heir of his father's empire.

i was left with nothing.

chad privilege exist and i was stuck seeing it in front of my bare eyes.

Cut him out of your life

For us everything that can go wrong it goes in the worst possible way. All my cousins and brothers mog me. Im literally the worst in the family.

This was brutal as fuck to read, i'm sorry this has happened to You. Life is really shitty. Do You mantain contact with your cousin and your grandparents?

Fo:fuk:r us everything that can go wrong it goes in the worst possible way. All my cousins and brothers mog me. Im literally the worst in the family.
i feel the fucking pain and it is just unbearable

Tell him you never want to talk to him again
yes... but that is the problem. he knows i resent him he comes to my lair to mock me and remind me how much of a loser i am

yes... but that is the problem. he knows i resent him he comes to my lair to mock me and remind me how much of a loser i am
Get a gun and point it at him next time he shows up or file a restraining order

This was brutal as fuck to read, i'm sorry this has happened to You. Life is really shitty. Do You mantain contact with your cousin and your grandparents?
yes... i fucking live with my grandfoid since my grandcuck and my momfoid died the same year. and i thought it will be good company but noooo she literally wants to take advantage of me. i became her fucking slave, although i am not as useful to her since i barely even talk to her although we live under the same roof.

she put me on social security without my knowledge, is making me go and get some benefits and she is milking all my mental disabilities so she can cash off me. it is fucking horrendous. i did inherent my momfoid's car and house, but because the house needs some remodelation and my car is taking dust because she refuses for me to use it until social security approves of my benefits i can't fend for myself.

and i just look at my cousin and he is doing perfect like holy fuck, he is going for a masters in economics, has a fucking personal foid who is loyal to him eventhough he regularly cheats on her with whores and fucking fags, is expecting his first child which is a boy, and he is just successful. i believe he never got to experience a fail in his fucking life

he is 6'3", white skin, straight jet black hair, a 7/10 in the face, a 10/10 mesomorph bulky body type.

My older paternal cousin resembles this, a bit:

(Marketing Degree)

His brother(Sociology Degree):

They are fairly successful. I am disabled.

Though I have a brain lesion, I'll make the assumption that we have similar IQ genes:

HapMap

Wy

Pi

i am a 5'5'', dirtied skin, curly freezy brunet hair, a feminine face, an ectomorph skinny ass body type.

so he was born in privilege, his father is the owner of a telecommunications company in my country, really present with my cousin, always bought him everything and he is the son of the hotter blonde sister of my grandparents.

i was born in a time when no family member expected my existence. my father was a simple public bus driver, wasn't there for me nor fought for me, always ignored me until he needed something from me like benefits, and i am the son of the ugly land whale daughter of my grandparents

he was born six years earlier than me and at that time my family was booming because everybody was working their well paying jobs and were so comfortable that they gave everything to him because he was the angel everybody expected.

when i was born, most of them retired from their jobs and expected to pamper my cousin only but surprise surprise i came to the picture because my momfoid let herself get fucked by my manlet nigger already married father and literally everybody didn't want me. my grandparents were so mad on my momfoid for being a fucking slut a letting herself go so low.

when my cousin was born, everybody was at the hospital. when i was born, they were only crickets in the waiting room.

and then the prejudice begun, i was neglected all the time and always made fun of the color of my skin because on my other side they were all european-american blue eyed blondies so yeah... i was literally the black ugly duckling.

i am the whiest out of my father's side and he didn't give a shit for me because i was a mistake

so i was in the care of my mentally ill and self-disabled obese momfoid. and of course that is not good

at the end of it all, both of my parents died and i was left all alone to rut in hell. my cousin has the full support of my family and his numerous foids that are obsessed with him because even though we are both latinos, he is the most eurocentric looking one and he is the heir of his father's empire.

i was left with nothing.

Seems like you are a victim of Murphys Law.

yes... i fucking live with my grandfoid since my grandcuck and my momfoid died the same year. and i thought it will be good company but noooo she literally wants to take advantage of me. i became her fucking slave, although i am not as useful to her since i barely even talk to her although we live under the same roof.

she put me on social security without my knowledge, is making me go and get some benefits and she is milking all my mental disabilities so she can cash off me. it is fucking horrendous. i did inherent my momfoid's car and house, but because the house needs some remodelation and my car is taking dust because she refuses for me to use it until social security approves of my benefits i can't fend for myself.
So basically she dosn't let you use the things you own and steals from you? Does she do something for you? Or at least treat you good? why don't you just inform the social security about your situation and get the money to your bank account?
and i just look at my cousin and he is doing perfect like holy fuck, he is going for a masters in economics, has a fucking personal foid who is loyal to him eventhough he regularly cheats on her with whores and fucking fags, is expecting his first child which is a boy, and he is just successful. i believe he never got to experience a fail in his fucking life
Yeah, life for some is a walk in the park.

I'm 5'7" and my cousin is 6'7", we have the same profession but he has a much better job, guess why. All because his tall father managed to score a hot tall white stacy meanwhile my short stacy mother chose to fuck a balding subhuman manlet.

i was left with nothing.

brutal race pill. The race pill had left billions of victims in its history. Even "family" members treat dark skin mutts with immense disgust and hatred :blackpill:. I have seen a similar phenomenon in my curry family.

For us everything that can go wrong it goes in the worst possible way. All my cousins and brothers mog me. Im literally the worst in the family.
Same here, I have had the worst start inside my family. Lowest IQ and most unstable household.

I have a literal 9/10 chad cousing that mogs me in every fucking aspect and it sucks. At least he is a good person to me

I'm 5'7" and my cousin is 6'7", we have the same profession but he has a much better job, guess why. All because his tall father managed to score a hot tall white stacy meanwhile my short stacy mother chose to fuck a balding subhuman manlet.
i feel your suffering

brutal race pill. The race pill had left billions of victims in its history. Even "family" members treat dark skin mutts with immense disgust and hatred :blackpill:. I have seen a similar phenomenon in my curry family.
being dirtiedskin is a fucking curse. the only way i will be treated like a king, will be if i move to a nigger hood, because niggers still love them lightskins

I have a literal 9/10 chad cousing that mogs me in every fucking aspect and it sucks. At least he is a good person to me
at least... but maybe it is just for pity