Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I replace friendship by lurking subreddits of groups that are alien to me

cleftpalatecel

cleftpalatecel

Risperdal gave me tits
★★★★★
How pathetic is this? I'm waiting out a suspension from uni rn with no job telling my dad I'm "studying" when actually I'm obsessively lurking subreddits of subcultures that I find bizarre because the people there are also considered a fringe group yet are so alien to me. r/mtf, r/ftm, r/truscum, r/traaaaaaannnnnnnnnns2, r/femcelgrippysockjail, r/sillygirlclub, r/sillyboyclub, r/196, r/autism, r/suicidewatch (last two are relatable tbh), I'm just fascinated by these people and not even hateful towards them. I feel like an anthropologist or some shit, idk. It's probably because all my "friends" cut me off due to mental issues and my dad is the only person I talk to, which is also why I'm already addicted to this site 1.5 days in.

Feel free to point and laugh.

Brutal no reply pill. Please tell me I'm not the only retard who does this, I know some of you lurk r/inceltears don't you? Back to scrolling reddit I go...

I think if you lurk r/mtf it might just mean you're a tranny

I think if you lurk r/mtf it might just mean you're a tranny
I swear I'm just fascinated. I'm the same species as the people who post there, 99.9% DNA similarity...and yet our minds could not be more different. It's wondrous to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back