Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I repeatedly ask my dad to buy me rope and anchor point (8 feet tall power rack) for hanging and he refuses every time.

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
My dad knows that I'm suicidal. He knows about incels, and the blackpill. I wants me go on living this bullshit life in spite of all my suffering and agony because he says he's worked too hard his whole life and wants to relax now instead of having to deal with my suicide.

Larping master

Life isn't always easy but you just have to keep a level head and keep pushing on :)

Can’t you buy it yourself?

Low iq method

Low iq method
Wrong. Rope is the simplest, most reliable and testable method. All other methods are risky, expensive, hard to set up, unreliable, and not testable.

Your dad mogs us by kremping a foid

tales from the slums of novosibirsk

That sucks, he might be an IT cuckold

I can only interpret thus statement of yours as if it were written ironically, I suppose you know nothing then, otherwise you wouldn't burden us with this ostensible understanding.

If I am compared to Socrates despite not exhibiting a single FUCKING devotion to his "wisdom", whether through a subscription to Socratic Ideas or beliefs, then I am the "malicious buffoon." But if someone else is compared to Socrates then they are praised with lofty exclamations of shrewd ascendancy.

What a joke these people are. Herakleitos and Friedrich Nietzsche are correct.
Joke or not, what i am doing is going to kill me someday due to its sheer complexity.. i just realized how much i got to do

Maybe you could help me? Be in touch, philosopher.. although i dont like philosophy much - it can be useful

Wont you die if you walk on some shady street?

This what I mean! So many of you idiots are just like Socrates yet if I protest an obviously irrational thought in eloquently or even think freely, then I am somehow the modern buffoon who waddles and appears like a swordfish.

Keep laughing at your own jokes!
You are good, i admit

We can use you. We will contact you soon.

I agree with what Nietzsche wrote in his polemic against David Strauss, society would operate efficiently without philosophy. The common laborer does not squander a minute contemplating the sheer uniqueness of his existence, nor does the scientist make an effort to ponder the nobility of his erudite duties.
Do you have any skills?

My dad knows that I'm suicidal. He knows about incels, and the blackpill. I wants me go on living this bullshit life in spite of all my suffering and agony because he says he's worked too hard his whole life and wants to relax now instead of having to deal with my suicide.
Did you blackpill your dad? That's based

Bro- remember one thing. Your value as a man isn’t determined by your sexual activity. Inceldom has given you the truth. No matter what we do, we will ALWAYS be invisible to the foid. Just live life like you have nothing left to lose, cuz u don’t. Don’t rope brocel. That’s what foids want you to do,

Bro- remember one thing. Your value as a man isn’t determined by your sexual activity. Inceldom has given you the truth. No matter what we do, we will ALWAYS be invisible to the foid. Just live life like you have nothing left to lose, cuz u don’t. Don’t rope brocel. That’s what foids want you to do,
WHERE IS MY BURGER!!!!!!!!!!!

You can turn on the gas from your stove when nobody's home. Then get pills like propofol, pentobarbital, or thiopental to make you unconscious while you are in a bathtub/pool.

Take a knife and kill your father, then I stick to your chest or neck (in the video game).

Nothing gets better roping is the only way out of life

Last edited:
Rope would be the best way for me, honestly.
Cutting is a no for me, I hate blood and it makes me puke, might be the most nasty and painful death for me.
Drowning is hard, unless you wear a bag full of stones.

how many times are you gonna keep doing this to your dad?

Wrong. Rope is the simplest, most reliable and testable method. All other methods are risky, expensive, hard to set up, unreliable, and not testable.
No dude, just try jumping that's what I am considering. Also livestream your suicide before you go, so your name can live on.

He surely doesn't want his bloodline to end up like this.

I really hate my dad for forcing me to continue living this garbage existence.

nobody has suggested a railway beheading?