Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I remember when I was incredibly bluepilled and tried to defend this girl from her abusive boyfriend

Subhumanoid

Subhumanoid

Recruit
★★★★
Had a dorm neighbour... he would beat the shit out of his girlfriend. She was always crying and shit. I kicked up a big fuss and tried to defend her, almost getting into a fight with the dude in the process. After she left that day, I saw her a week later going back to him :feelsohh::feelsohh: I've changed so much since then. The me now would literally join him in beating the shit out of her :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Its the biggest mistake men do, if they bother you call the police on both of them.

Foids love to get abused.

I have been guilty of this too

thankfully you learned from that mistake

Foid being beaten by random Chad makes me regret I dont have any foid to beat

thankfully you learned from that mistake
I really hope he did, it's very hard to break out from the bluepill whiteknight brainwashing.

Reminder - ALWAYS assume grey = fake and gay fag

Well did you at least make up with your neighbor?

I really hope he did, it's very hard to break out from the bluepill whiteknight brainwashing.
You have to adapt to that vile , narcistic personality or you will get Shitted on By a Bunch of Shitters.