Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I remember when I used to think that I mogged normies around me.......

B

bonesmashing

There's no inhib-level for your face.
★★★
Then I got on FB recently to see a lot of the older folks I (unwillingly) hung around, and 9/10 mog me in some way.

Seriously, I would think I mog the average normie a bit, but it's BS -- most normies clearly mog me facially even if not in any huge way. I'm not truecel looking, irredeemably ugly abomination-tier, but sadly most normies with more life experiences than me do tend to mog me in some apparent way. They don't have to be Chads -- there are tiny "tiers" which can slightly set you/alter your life path based on tiny feature changes/bones/harmony/etc. Basically you think you're mostly in some normie-ish league (some of you think this), but I found out:

If they ain't taller then they have better facial bones/ratios;

If they ain't have a better face then they got 2-3+ inches on me;

If they ain't got much face nor height on me then they're some thugmaxxed/psychopathic bastard who had some extra success this way too.

Basically if you think you mog a normie and that looks don't matter, just go check out FB/Insta/etc. and see the average normie's ratio, FWHR, frame, features, etc. You will slowly go from "NT theory" to heavily taking in the LOOKSPILL when you realize most normies actually do mog us physically, which is why they tend to be better lives (even if not sexual much, but just in general). You won't see much sexual difference from, say, a 3 to a 4, but a 4 to a hard 6 is MUCH different which is why some HTNs can clearly do better than us sub 5s overall.

Last edited:
Think that's just a natural instinct like when you try to commit suicide and your body doesnt let you that easily.

Another example is when someone is living in the worst conditions (Extreme poverty) but your mind gets used to it and think "There must be someone else living even worse" even if its a lie.

You will always look a little bit better than you really are.