Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I remember thinking back in 2017 that the RedPill was the worst thing ever.

Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
I took the RP for the first time in 2017, the same year I finished High School. As a teen, I thought it was the worst thing in the world, the true reality of life. I felt I was entering a completely different dimension while reading those concepts.

In that time, the RP wasn't the complete shit it is today, but still, it wasn't as harsh as its darker friend. However, I still got really hateful and depressed after discovering I couldn't get the girl of my dreams and that my personality wouldn't attract females.

I just got really in touch with the BP last year and now I wonder if there is a pill even worse than it waiting for me. It is a scary concept.

Blackpíll made me 10x more depressed and suicidal, if there is something beyond it, I'll rope for sure.

blackpill is final stage

i remember looking at the original incels subreddit and seeing posts by reddit regarding it i thought it was weird but didn't think much of it little did i know this experience would become the norm for men soon