Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I remember the fake stblackops2cel origin story before he was doxxed

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
There was a story going around saying that Blackops2cel was a gamer from the Balkans (can't remember if Bosnia Herzegovina or Serbia but I think the first) who really loved Black Ops 2 so he bought a shirt of the game. He took a selfie on a Balkan imageboard flexing his most recent acquisition, but everyone started mocking him for his subhuman looks. Then someone saved his photo and a legend was born. They also said he lost his arm in the Balkans war when he was a kid and that's why you can't see his other arm in the famous photo:
1*Srv7u3xDx069WG6UyVsePQ.jpeg

But of course this story was completely fake as stblackops2cel is really from Belgium according to that Facebook Post in a dating group in Namur, and in other photos you can see his other arm. But it's true in the photo he looks mutilated. Not sure how the fake story originated tbh but I remember reading about it in r/incels or r/braincels.

I though it was France. Still makes sense as he is a french speaker
I thought he was French too but Namur is in Belgium. Maybe he moved there.

reminds me of st.calculatorcel which was another wild story

I thought he was French too but Namur is in Belgium. Maybe he moved there.
both are incel countries anyway where the women only fuck the cream of the crop of both the local chads and immigrants

Oldtroons talking about this so-called "st.calculatorcel" with a totally serious historiographer inflection
JFL

Joined May 13, 2018

Joined May 2, 2018

Typical 2018 Oldcels JFL

I remember @tehgymcel420 also talking about st.calculatorcel and other legendary r/incels r/braincel moments
tbh bro we got them walking canes 'n shieeeeeeeeet

reminds me of st.calculatorcel which was another wild story
Hillarious tbh I seriously KEKed when I first heard about it

Hillarious tbh I seriously KEKed when I first heard about it
it's very funny and he is right for doing it, because no one who helped girls (even during a test) ever got anything back

Wasn't there some speculation that his parents at least might still be from Bosnia, since his last name apparently sounded like it belonged to an immigrant?

I remember. Those were the good times with almost no pussy censorship. It’s hilarious and a little bit frightening how st. bops2cel got sucked into the incel scene.

Do you guys remember me,@thespanishcel and @turbocuckcel_7000 ? I’m baaaaaaack.

May peace be upon him and St. Hamudi inshallah.

I remember. Those were the good times with almost no pussy censorship. It’s hilarious and a little bit frightening how st. bops2cel got sucked into the incel scene.

Do you guys remember me,@thespanishcel and @turbocuckcel_7000 ? I’m baaaaaaack.
memory's foggy bro, was your avi different

The BlackOps2cel doxx saga here was surreal tbh. Good times.