Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I remember the day I started to despise women

ElliotMogger

ElliotMogger

Professional misogynist
I was 14 and I've always been the stereotypical nerdy half Asian kid with social anxiety and never looked people in the eye whilst talking to them so i never really had any friends but one day in class we where put into groups of 2 to work on a history project and a girl i never spoke to before was assigned with me and when the teacher told her to sit with me she turned around to a friend of hers and made a gagging motion and her and her friend both laughed and some other kids smirked too. It fucking destroyed me as i had a crush on her too as she was blonde and had large breasts for a 14 year old anyway. It was the day i realized that i was never going to be liked or accepted or loved by women i hated everyone in that class at that moment but said I nothing i wish i just walked up to her and punched her in her gut and chocked her to death in front of everyone.

Man, sorry.

Don't let it poison you

I also had tons of memories like that from middle and high school. The old stereotype that women/ girls are more friendly is nowhere near true.

Man, sorry.

Don't let it poison you
I was bullied to the point of near suicide in that shithole of a school god i hated every single one of my retarded classmates.

you're not entitled to 14yo breasts

I also had tons of memories like that from middle and high school. The old stereotype that women/ girls are more friendly is nowhere near true.
The women who bullied me where far more cruel than the men who bullied me

The women who bullied me where far more cruel than the men who bullied me
And it's especially bad because oftentimes, you trust and befriend those women. Some guys from back then were assholes, but they were fairly plain. The women were psychotic.

And it's especially bad because oftentimes, you trust and befriend those women. Some guys from back then were assholes, but they were fairly plain. The women were psychotic.
Yeah they led me on with shit like "my friend likes you" just to find out she doesn't and they all stand there in a group laughing at me.

I remember always standing awkwardly and trying not to cry as they laughed at me

I was 14 and I've always been the stereotypical nerdy half Asian kid with social anxiety and never looked people in the eye whilst talking to them so i never really had any friends but one day in class we where put into groups of 2 to work on a history project and a girl i never spoke to before was assigned with me and when the teacher told her to sit with me she turned around to a friend of hers and made a gagging motion and her and her friend both laughed and some other kids smirked too. It fucking destroyed me as i had a crush on her too as she was blonde and had large breasts for a 14 year old anyway. It was the day i realized that i was never going to be liked or accepted or loved by women i hated everyone in that class at that moment but said I nothing i wish i just walked up to her and punched her in her gut and chocked her to death in front of everyone.
very brutal this really takes me back

Normies have no empathy they are all sociopaths
I can only relate to other incels since all normies do is treat me badly even online not just in real ife

Women are robotic sociopaths. Hopefully that bitch gets what she deserves one day.

Story of my life :cryfeels:

You made the right decision

did you recover from it or does the hatred still exist