Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I remember my high school foid counselors idea of sympathising with me

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
As I was leaving high school (under the premise I would have to go to night school to get the last few credits), my counselor tried to sympathize with my loser situation. JFL even at that age it was ragefuel ngl.

Her idea (and this is probably most if not all women) of sympathising with me was comparing my situation to how she got pumped and dumped in college. Told me about how blablabla you don't find purpose until later alot of bullshit. Unironically tried to act like getting pumped by Chad's in college and finally settling for an ugly beta bucks is some journey to mature through. Was raging hard ngl.

Then she tried to tell me like my job at the time at a fucking grocery store had any meaning. When I told her that places like that are pointless because you're a replaceable drone that is treated like trash here she's just like "you don't enjoy giving back to the community?"in this condescending tone. Fuck foids ngl

>"give back to the community"

Yea thERe is somEtHing you can give back

Jfl at interacting with NPCs

"you don't enjoy giving back to the community?"
I fucking hate this phrase, what has the community ever fucking done for me? Normie's benefit from community by ostracizing a few low status ppl as a bonding exercise. I should have done night school looking back, would have been way more bearable plus smaller class sizes.

Jfl at interacting with NPCs
In high school I was desperate to find some figure who could relate with me and not spew bluepilled bullshit. Never found one except my old coach, and non NT old divorced English teacher. Though even they were getting a bit cucked with age ngl it was sad.

All mine did was read papers, listen and then yell at me while spewing out lies. Bureaucratic paper pushers! Nothing but welfare drones in the extreme. Jewed teacher skool “Union” bolshevik commie counselor rotting like apple for PENSION hating life. Find out later that butch cut boomer biach had a livin lesbian. Freakin’ clown world.

Her idea (and this is probably most if not all women) of sympathising with me was comparing my situation to how she got pumped and dumped in college. Told me about how blablabla you don't find purpose until later alot of bullshit. Unironically tried to act like getting pumped by Chad's in college and finally settling for an ugly beta bucks is some journey to mature through. Was raging hard ngl.

Then she tried to tell me like my job at the time at a fucking grocery store had any meaning. When I told her that places like that are pointless because you're a replaceable drone that is treated like trash here she's just like "you don't enjoy giving back to the community?"in this condescending tone. Fuck foids ngl
fucking whore she deserved to get thrown off the rooftop

I fucking hate this phrase, what has the community ever fucking done for me? Normie's benefit from community by ostracizing a few low status ppl as a bonding exercise. I should have done night school looking back, would have been way more bearable plus smaller class sizes.
Communities are non-existent in America. Giving back to the community is codeword for giving your time and money to the handful of Jews and Bankers that run your town. The local government literally sucks the dick of the few wealthy people and cater to their every needs so they will continue to pay taxes.

Professionals are huge copers. School sucks anyway. Should be banned.

you don't enjoy giving back to the community?
she told you to go er
you reap what you sow
also jfl @ a school being a community, most normies will never meet again after their graduation

Did you get to fuck them? Did they let you gaze at their breasts and their pussy flaps?