Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL i remember my foid manager telling me i smell bad

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
i once worked at this tiny food court as a cashier for this burrito place, now mind you i take care of my hygiene when i go wagecucking i shower every night and put on deodorant. all you could smell at this place was onions and cooked beef it was my second day on the job and at the end of the shift she got me pulled aside complaining that I have a smell and tried to jew me out of 15$ more dollars for another two t-shirts jfl

Stupid bitch she always had a problem with me. Cunt said I smelled i never heard this complaint from any of my work places so i knew this was bullshit all you could smell at this place was onions and beef.

put on cologne or something stinky nigga

She's prob just making up this shit in order to take from your wageslave money, but sometimes i too don't smell my sweat.

She's prob just making up this shit in order to take from your wageslave money
she always had complaints if i was 1 minute late she would call me asking where I am

she would complain when i would take a bathroom break eventually she wanted to transfer me to another store because she said i was not capable of the cashier job which i was doing just fine at

I agreed to the transfer for the next day and never showed up

she always had complaints if i was 1 minute late she would call me asking where I am

she would complain when i would take a bathroom break eventually she wanted to transfer me to another store because she said i was not capable of the cashier job which i was doing just fine at

I agreed to the transfer for the next day and never showed up
:feelsmega: dude that bitch's prob crazy
just shower three times a day and also during your worktime theory :feelsclown:

Last edited:
smell good for what?

@Sadandangrycel or maybe her personality detector detected that a hatefull incel was standing before her bro. Admit it!

People in public stand away from me and sometimes hold their nose and mouth.

smelling your rotten personality

crestfallencel

"Go take shower inkel and improve your shitty personality"

Should have asked her to lick you clean brah

i once worked at this tiny food court as a cashier for this burrito place, now mind you i take care of my hygiene when i go wagecucking i shower every night and put on deodorant. all you could smell at this place was onions and cooked beef it was my second day on the job and at the end of the shift she got me pulled aside complaining that I have a smell and tried to jew me out of 15$ more dollars for another two t-shirts jfl

Stupid bitch she always had a problem with me. Cunt said I smelled i never heard this complaint from any of my work places so i knew this was bullshit all you could smell at this place was onions and beef.
Shower daily. Deodorant. Then body spray to your clothes.

we’re unable to smell our own body odour

though if you really do smell after going through basic hygiene procedures and she’s not just blaming you out of bias then holy shit it’s over

"just take another shower"

People in public stand away from me and sometimes hold their nose and mouth.
It's over. Same shit happened to me during school years. Ethnic diet especially curry ones fucks over smell. Also ethnic sweat holds more urea per capita than whitoids and far far more than gooks. We can't catch a break.

I basically clean my armpits everyday and I apply deodrant + perfume to surpress the problem.

She found a way to nag you, thats all

What a bitch. Tried to deprive a gentleman of his healthy musk :feelsUgh:

ugly ppl smell worse than pretty ppl

She found a way to nag you, thats all
trust me i knew i didnt have a smell all you could smell at this place was beef and grilled veggies