Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I remember my first rejection at high school

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I was 16 and I asked a girl if she wanted to go to the cinema on Saturday, my mom said it would be a great idea :feelstastyman: Of course I was rejected and I came home devastated, when I got in my room I cried kek. After 2 or 3 more rejections I got used to it and since then I haven't asked out a girl anymore. How could I be such a cuck :feelshaha:

This is what you get for approaching femorrhoids as a sub10 male

If you have to approach it's already over

jfl at humiliating yourself and approaching foids

True bro, chad has secret admirers that approach him first
Yes bro when a girl admires you she approaches you and if not you only need to speak 2 sentences and get her because it's reciprocated

it really is a very bad sign

if you have to approach based on nothing and just "hope for the best, shoot for the sky"

shows you have 0 options and nothing going on, just "hoping for the best"

always been like this

>asked mom for dating advice
>told mom BEFORE asking femoid out

Chad doesn't need to do anything like this.

foids would prob embarass me in front of all her friends if i dared asking her out

This is what happens when you take a mother's advice.

First rejection always stings the most

It still lingers in my mind

Chad will never receive a rejection because he doesnt need to approach.

Jfl I also remember my HS rejection when I asked a girl to grab some food outside and she asked me who else are coming. Said she didn't want us to be seen as if we're dating

you wont get rejected if you never ask :feelsthink:

you wont get rejected if you never ask :feelsthink:

A simple look in your mirror should help you determine whether you have the slightest chance by asking tbh

It's not your fault but still suifuel. You were born wrong sweaty

I was 16 and I asked a girl if she wanted to go to the cinema on Saturday, my mom said it would be a great idea :feelstastyman: Of course I was rejected and I came home devastated, when I got in my room I cried kek. After 2 or 3 more rejections I got used to it and since then I haven't asked out a girl anymore. How could I be such a cuck :feelshaha:
Don't worry bro you mog me. In highschool I asked a foid to come hang out and she fucked my friend that same day.
First rejection always stings the most

It still lingers in my mind
This

I remember the first time I asked a girl to date. I was 17 years old and asked to a classmate if she woud have liked to go with me to cinema, library or wherever she wanted, and she replied that she would have felt only embarrassed to go out with me :feelsrope:

I have never got rejected by any girl tbh :chad:
Because I've never asked out a girl, I already know it's over :feelsrope::incel:

My first rejection was at 10, I didn’t say anything but my body language gave me away. We were classmates and assigned to retrieve supplies from another classroom, she looked at me and said “Stop looking at me in class, you creep! Now don’t come in with me because you’re a joke!” The same day, at night, I was looking at a teenage girl working at a restaurant and my dad told her that I liked her. Usually the girl would joke around but she gave a look like it was the worst thing she could’ve possibly heard.