Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i remember last christmas like they happened 1week ago

CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
we are almost at christmas 2019 and i remember 2018 like yesterday.Nothing important happened back then,but imagine the little experiences i endure during my life,and how literally nothing ever happens rather than shit getting worse that i can remember past year events(that played no important role) like yesterday

I've noticed this, and it makes my blood boil. Years used to feel like an eternity when I was young. Now they feel like months.

Incel trait: Years fly by and you have nothing to remember

Are you neet?
Things happen faster if you're neet

Same. I remember thinking 2019 was gonna be good

I remember last christmas so vividly, playing red dead redemption 2...

I remember 2 Christmases ago just like it was yesterday

I still have this avatar from last Christmas.

that what happens when nothing significant happened in the past 358 days.

I've noticed this, and it makes my blood boil. Years used to feel like an eternity when I was young. Now they feel like months.
Are you a caffeine user? Many, many adults have this same complaint and I suspect it's all the coffee they drink that they abstained from in their youth that's fucking up their time perception and making time whiz by like it does.

I remember Christmas from 5 years ago. No hyperbole. Months are passing like days. :(

last year of college
when i first started i legit thought i was gonna get laid JFL :feelskek: :feelskek:

"dude everyone gets laid in college bro, it's just like in those american movies!" :bluepill::bluepill:

I live to cope and beat off

I only remember the best Christmas's I had which were basically all when I was a child.

I don't remember a single Christmas that wasn't like 15 yrs ago. It was the last time I wasn't ldaring. Time is one big blur now. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

That’s how I feel about New Years. It’s over

Its brutal. This year feels only a few weeks old. It gets worse the older you get.

I'll never forget last Christmas because that's when I bought myself my first sexdoll.

:feelscry:
Agepill is absolutely fucking brutal, I don't think anything even comes close to comparing. It's not even enraging, scary or just disturbing, since it's natural and your body expects it. It's really hard to describe.

Last Christmas I was blocked, ghosted, and reported to the police

Time is one big blur now. :feelsrope:

I also remember. I was discovering this forum but never had an account until april when I accepted the blackpill.

Western secular "Christmas" is a disgusting holiday, venue for retard parents to emotionally blackmail their children with materialistic displays

All I want for Christmas is a cute foid to snuggle with and keep me warm as we both watch the snow fall outside and watch Charlie Brown’s Christmas on TV.

What I’ll get for Christmas is nothing, because my family don’t celebrate it.

Xmas is best period of the year for an incel ngl... comfy af especially if you live in a country where it snows