Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I remember I watched a video encouraging foids to be bossy.

OFWGKTA

OFWGKTA

Banned
-
I know that this fat guy went full tard on the topic of inceldom but I recommend watching this video considering that it's actually pretty shocking how dumb this foid is.

Foids are all already overly socially dominant. They can get away with literally anything and there are hundreds of double standards in their favor. A video like this is the last thing anyone needed especially from a foid who you can obviously tell was called bossy at some point for being a cunt.

nu atheists think they can fight feminism with le arguments and logic, feminism and atheism are inseparable in fact.

slut in the video wrote this advice to women about dating and alpha fux
“When looking for a life partner, my advice to women is date all of them: the bad boys, the cool boys, the commitment-phobic boys, the crazy boys. But do not marry them. The things that make the bad boys sexy do not make them good husbands. When it comes time to settle down, find someone who wants an equal partner.
― Sheryl Sandberg, Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead

nu atheists think they can fight feminism with le arguments and logic, feminism and atheism are inseparable in fact.

slut in the video wrote this advice to women about dating and alpha fux
“When looking for a life partner, my advice to women is date all of them: the bad boys, the cool boys, the commitment-phobic boys, the crazy boys. But do not marry them. The things that make the bad boys sexy do not make them good husbands. When it comes time to settle down, find someone who wants an equal partner.
― Sheryl Sandberg, Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead
That's disgusting. So she just makes retarded statements all of the time?

Sometimes I hear other foids call higher-up foids "bossy" or a "bitch", it gives me a sense of schadenfreude

Sometimes I hear other foids call higher-up foids "bossy" or a "bitch", it gives me a sense of schadenfreude
This reminds of a twitter post circulating where this girl complains about women having to avoid wearing the same clothes because men are judging them for it. Of course this is not true.

TJ is god. Always loved this man.

Bossy bitches come across as completely unnatural. They only act like that because they get away with everything. It's usually Stacylites that are like this.

My step-sister is one in the making.

They need to be bossed around and given a taste of their own medicine.

They need to be bossed around and given a taste of their own medicine.
Yeah I agree with that entirely tbh. They should be bossed around into camps by the worlds governments.

That's funny when foids trying to be dominate. you are prey,hear me out.

That's funny when foids trying to be dominate. you are prey,hear me out.
I could never let that happen. Jfl at that cuckoldry

I'd feel so inferior if I surrender to a foid.