Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I remember i came outta the bathroom in middle school and a chad went up to the hottest girl and put his dick up against her ass

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
My high inhib self literally didn a 360 and just went back into the bathroom

just watch them and masturbate theory

I would've gone ER on the spot if I saw this. Disgusting compulsive sexhavers :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

iu

I have been so fucking brutalized in my life

Tell us more. What country are you in? How did the foid react?

Tell us more. What country are you in? How did the foid react?
Dude this was in middle school in a 98% white town in US&A. He was a chad and she was the hottest girl in the school. What else more do u want me to say besides the fact that he approached her from behind and rubbed his dick on her as I came out of the bathroom

How did she react?

i saw a guy jacking off on the playground and also one time the whole neighborhood was in a "craze" where all evening the boys would run up to girls and try to grab them by the pussy, and their social status determined what happened next (could easily get away with it if high status)

If anyone else wants to know more fucked up stories just ask lol

I once saw a Chad straight out tell a foid "We're going to fuck tonight". They had only known each other for about an hour or so.

My fantasy is just a casual thing to chad. I’ve always dreamt of running up against a slim thick foids ass

Seems like hyperbole but this shit rlly happens

Some of boys and girls in my seventh and eighth grade classes used to smack each other’s asses as a “joke”. Wasn’t a joke for me and I can still remember how it felt to grab an ass. Unfortunately, I haven’t touched any girls’ asses since :feelsbadman: It’s funny to think what would have been immature jokes back then would be considered sexual harassment now

powerful stuff i cried reading

You could have CHOsen a better option other than just going back into the bathroom

I once saw a Chad straight out tell a foid "We're going to fuck tonight". They had only known each other for about an hour or so.
":feelsstudy::feelsstudy: damn it, how did he do it, how?!"

"impossible that it's his looks, must be his personality :soy:"

:cryfeels: it's all so tiresome brocel, i wish it ended before i've been born.

I remember hearing a high tier Norman say that he just got head in the girls bathroom during 9th grade. ER fuel indeed.

I remember in second grade this ugly fuck was dry humping Queen Stacy in Music Class & she was into it, she was way taller than him. Pretty sure she was the tallest person in the class at the time. Specifically remember him looking back at me and looking smug af. I hope puberty fucked him too.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back