Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I remember being foot fetishist since childhood

Furlossus

Furlossus

Tremble in the shadow of furlossus
Damn, i always enjoyed when mom's foid friends came to visit us

It may be uncommon for you american niggers but in my country we NEVER wear shoes at home

The sight of their feet covered in nylons made my lil pee pee VERY hard

I wanted to lick lick lick kiss kiss lick suck those feets and slide my cock between them :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

My reaction to this thread. :ahegao:

I think you already made a similar thread.

So you were born as a simp. Good to know foid foot worshipper.:feelspuke:

people wear shoes in their house?:dafuckfeels:

I remember fapping to pregnant foids at 13

I've also had a foot fetish since childhood.

It's best when a girl has a smaller and naturally delicate feet, it always gets me going.

It's best when a girl has a smaller and naturally delicate feet, it always gets me going.
I love small feets :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Imagine foids giving you footjob with feet that are smaller than your penis:ahegao::ahegao:

Footfetishcels.is

I always were attracted to boobs.

So you were born as a simp. Good to know foid foot worshipper.:feelspuke:
It's just a fetish. It doesn't necessarily have something to do with being a sub or/and a simp.

Worse is, later, you always get to see teen girls in their flop flops showing their gorgeous toes and sometimes smooth soles, sweaty or not, it is torture, makes yoi want to sniff, lick and suck, lock the soles and between the toes, suck the toes, lick the arch too, give them a footbath, a dream, a wishful thinking, longing. I will have to try desperate measures for it on the next anime convention dressed as L from death note. In the last convention a teen girl with sweaty and big feet dressed as luffy with flip flops still gets me thinking.

based, i only realized it at 13