Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I remember being a blue pilled cuck

ItsJoever

ItsJoever

Banned
-
I vaguely remember viewing women as these sophisticated machines of beauty.

I legitimately would perceive them as angelic creatures that could never do anyone any harm and were always being good.

This is what a gynocentric worship society does to an impressionable young mind.
Only after was I black pilled did I realize just how disgusting and how much worse and vile and ugly creatures they truly are.

From 1900-1960 society somehow went from being ok to slap ur wife for misbehaving to "OMG u can't hit a girl ever!!!":soy::foidSoy:
I fucking hate this cucked society where foids r treated as helpless infants whenever it's convenient

Foids =/= Sophisticated

Males often project depth onto foids because of the depth of the male's own feelings. Lots of old poets did that, like Petrarch, and many made self-aware jokes about doing it. But foids don't have depth, they aren't thinking creatures like you and me

Foids are wretched and vile animals

Recall that in my teen years as a male you are basically Stockholm syndromed due to toilet influence from (likely a single mom or cuck dad) or toilet teachers.