Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I remember a guy from college who was giga blackpilled

currycel⁰

currycel⁰

Bye Bye friendcels
-
He was a marathi subhuman manlet and he was truly blackpilled usually its very very hard to find blackpilled curries irl but this guy was he was dark as shit a literal shitskin had bad skin and was around 5'8-9". He often used to talk to me how his parents blame him for everything bad and people don't trust him at all for some "reason" (he knew the problem). He used to cope by Playing pubg mobile and used say "this is the only thing(cope) I've got as girls ignore me and don't want to be in public with me". One time we were sitting in the practical lab next to a HTN femoid and his other friend said "you should ask her out" and he literally said "noo are you mad? She is fair as fuck and look at me im an ugly shitskin" explicitly i was shocked to hear that from a curry as we are giga cuck coper bluepillers from birth. He wasn't bad at studies as he didn't fail any classes like some normoids in the class did (i once made a femoid cry on the result day like the holy saint calculatorcel as i didn't help her in the exam I'll make some thread later)

it's actually quite common that shitskinned people living with a majority og lightskinned always end up blackpilled.
they know that toilets won't look at them for their skin and parents always make it clear that they want their children to only marry light skinned girls and boys so they have a blackpilling view over dating without even the knowledge of the incelosphere.

it's actually quite common that shitskinned people living with a majority og lightskinned always end up blackpilled.
they know that toilets won't look at them for their skin and parents always make it clear that they want their children to only marry light skinned girls and boys so they have a blackpilling view over dating without even the knowledge of the incelosphere.
Yes he didn't know about the incelosphere

I had seen a polar opposite scenario. There was a guy in my class who was dark af and literally subhuman looking, he was like 5'4'' and abbo tier tbh. But he was so bluepilled that he used to think he could get any girl he wanted just from his "talent" and "personality". He used to play the piano , and somehow he ended up staying just as bluepilled even after he got rejected by a girl. It was kinda sad, I wanted to blackpill him and tell him that it's not his fault but he would never believe me anyway. I hope he ended up getting blackpilled later, and stopped embarrassing himself like most curries do living a complete bluepilled life.

I had seen a polar opposite scenario. There was a guy in my class who was dark af and literally subhuman looking, he was like 5'4'' and abbo tier tbh. But he was so bluepilled that he used to think he could get any girl he wanted just from his "talent" and "personality". He used to play the piano , and somehow he ended up staying just as bluepilled even after he got rejected by a girl. It was kinda sad, I wanted to blackpill him and tell him that it's not his fault but he would never believe me anyway. I hope he ended up getting blackpilled later, and stopped embarrassing himself like most curries do living a complete bluepilled life.
Curries are subhuman shitskin garbage