Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I remeasured myself barefoot for 10 nights in a row and the results are brutal...

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
JFL literally the only way I can boost my height is surgery (dangerous + expensive)
just be okay with having to go through years of physical therapy and being more likely to end up in a wheelchair bro

I’m 5’6.75 but I’d never admit that irl. I fraud 5’7 and I’ve only been called out when standing next to a foid who was 5’8-5’8.5 and frauded being shorter. When you’re 3/4 of the way there tf you going to do fraud down? Hell no.

still mogs a lot of people because black

BBC so doesn't matter

man i really should fix my fucked up posture
There is a program called 5inchgain.Looks pretty legit and you can pirate the PDF online.
sounds like major cope

You are a brainlet if you think 5.5x5 is BBC
IMG 20200108 010903

Hope some nigger tyrone rapes you and then goes ER on you. And in real life too. None of this minecraft, GTA, CoD, etc shit.

Stupid annoying white trash faggot trolling threads for no reason. You need to suffer.
29b992dd26e98995ed2b13a6529a4319