Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I remeasured myself barefoot for 10 nights in a row and the results are brutal...

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
I'm actually 170.2cm to 170.5cm (5'7"). I not 173cm (5'8.1") like I thought I was.... Fuck man this is too brutal. I don't know how I can cope. :cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:. 5'8.1" is so much different than 5'7".

Do this for yourself. Measure your height barefoot at night time for at least 5 days in a row and report back your results.

Morning height is cope. Night time height is your real height. The sooner you realize the truth, the better.

VideoCapture 20200106 202806

It was at this same spot each night. Barefoot.

i dont have one those things

bruh did u somehow get shorter? Or did you just mess up measurements the first time

bruh did u somehow get shorter? Or did you just mess up measurements the first time
Bad measurements. My past measurements were done in the morning with height frauding. I realized if I wanted to know my true height, I would need to measure at night time without frauding. Thats why I did my 10 day night measuring experiment.
Sadly, yes :feelsrope:

Idc tbh got bigger problems than height

You’re the same height as I am. Pretty brutal ngl that you learned your true height.

You’re the same height as I am. Pretty brutal ngl that you learned your true height.
Its better to find the truth now than spend my life deluding myself with lies.

You might be able to get an extra inch or two if your posture is bad, and you fix it. Strengthening your core and back muscles can help with that.

You might be able to get an extra inch or two if your posture is bad, and you fix it. Strengthening your core and back muscles can help with that.

One of my favorite copes. I'm gonna fix this anterior pelvic tilt and things are gonna start lookin' up for me.

Cope. I have better posture than most normcucks. Same for back and core strength as well.

Last edited:
Ur almost the same height as me, as I'm 5'8.5 in the morning then 5'7.7 in the night or so. Sucks to be that short tbh.

There is a program called 5inchgain.Looks pretty legit and you can pirate the PDF online.

Ur almost the same height as me, as I'm 5'8.5 in the morning then 5'7.7 in the night or so. Sucks to be that short tbh.
Morning height is cope. As soon as you start standing and walking for even a few minutes, you've already started compressing the spine and already lost some cm. This applies to sitting as well.

Night height = real height. Your real height is 5'7.7". Sorry bro.

Morning height is cope. As soon as you start standing and walking for even a few minutes, you've already compressing the spine and already lost some cm. This applies to sitting as well.

Night height = real height. Your real height is 5'7.7". Sorry bro.
It depends on the day tho. Some days my height doesn't diminish one bit I dunno why.

Brutal ngl

Same thing happened to me , I thought i was 6'0 , But only 5'11

welcome to the 5’7 club

welcome to the 5’7 club
Thanks bro. I won't be leaving because I'm already posturemaxxed. JFL literally the only way I can boost my height is surgery (dangerous + expensive)

I'm actually 170.2cm to 170.5cm (5'7"). I not 173cm (5'8.1") like I thought I was.... Fuck man this is too brutal. I don't know how I can cope. :cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:. 5'8.1" is so much different than 5'7".
Wow that’s crazy I always thought of u as the 5’8” guy. Super sorry.

A few inches makes the world of difference

you will probably lose more height as you age

I'm shorter than 5'7

Every thread about height is ropefuel because I was "blessed" with height and still failed. I'm such a fail that people think I'm LARPing. Brutal. Height don't mean shit to foids

Last edited:
How is your night height your real height if no one but you see it.

Every thread about height is ropefuel because I was "blessed" with height and still failed. I'm such a fail that people think I'm LARPing. Brutal
Even though youre 6'7" and white, you can still be incel if your face is bad and if youre non-NT. If your face is 5/10 or worse. you are incel.

6'5" and up, height gets diminishing returns for SMV unless you're Chad, extremely, athletic, or in the NBA. Best height for slaying is 6'3" - 6'4".

Remember folks, its Face AND Height. If you lack one, it with be tough. Truecel if you lack both.
How is your night height your real height if no one but you see it.
Because it is closer to your real height. Once you're out of bed for even an hour, your morning height is gone. You now have a height that is much closer to your night time height.

Last edited:
Even though youre 6'7" and white, you can still be incel if your face is bad and if youre non-NT. If your face is 5/10 or worse. you are incel.

6'5" and up, height gets diminishing returns for SMV unless you're Chad, extremely, athletic, or in the NBA. Best height for slaying is 6'3" - 6'4".

Remember folks, its Face AND Height. If you lack one, it with be tough. Truecel if you lack both.
I have gotten interest due to height but interest doesn't last when you have nothing else to bring to the table

My condolences to your family. At 5'10 measured barefoot in the doctors office girls said to me 'you are so short', 'i do not like short guys that way'.

My condolences to your family. At 5'10 measured barefoot in the doctors office girls said to me 'you are so short', 'i do not like short guys that way'.
Wtf. What the hell is wrong with them???? God damn it I hate foids so fucking much. I bet you were still taller than them as well.

Hypergamous whores.

Should have ERed that bitch

It's OVER bro. I had the same experience recently, where I'd lost approximately an inch compared to what is written on my several year old ID. Despite how over it is in other ways and thus it not really mattering, it still hurt like fuck.

It's OVER bro. I had the same experience recently, where I'd lost approximately an inch compared to what is written on my several year old ID. Despite how over it is in other ways and thus it not really mattering, it still hurt like fuck.
Mine wasnt even height loss. I just had incorrect measurements in the past. Still over though.

Mine wasnt even height loss. I just had incorrect measurements in the past. Still over though.
Oh I should have read properly to the end, that's 'good' I guess. Still over for me yeah, even my spine is letting me down.