Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I relapsed on day 6

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
Relapsed to some instagram fitness roastie and ended up binge fapping, i got bored at work so i wanted to reward myself when i came home. It's pretty shitty at work right now, this week and next week i have to work two evenings in a row. I will try NoFap again, maybe not right away but next week probably. I will post my progress in the sewers instead so i won't spam the Off-topic forum. When life becomes shitty you will always find excuses to fap, that's the reason for my relapse. When it's weekend and i don't have to work, NoFap is way easier.

Last edited:
@spermretentionmax getting banned was oddly prophetic. Him getting banned no doubt played a big role in your relapse

Him getting banned no doubt played a big role in your relapse
Why would it? I haven't even chatted with him or seen his threads, don't even know the guy. This site is the worst place to find NoFap motivation in, jfl.

Why would it? I haven't even chatted with him or seen his threads, don't even know the guy. This site is the worst place to find NoFap motivation in, jfl.
he is like the godfather of nofap on this forum

shit, and I wasn't even there for you to provide you with some high quality coom fuel :feelsUnreal:

shit, and I wasn't even there for you to provide you with some high quality coom fuel :feelsUnreal:
I never relapsed to any coom fuel you guys posted. It was my own fault. I basically went into instagram on my phone at work, and started peeking. Instagram fitness foids.

Why are you doing the soyddit meme nofap in the first place, pointless

Why are you doing this to me, you could at least lie just to make me feel better about myself :feelsUnreal:
Maybe i'll go back and look at the coomfuel some of you guys posted.

Why are you doing the soyddit meme nofap in the first place, pointless
Because it's fun and i feel better doing it. I become more confident, and energized. I also want to get rid of my weird fetishes, and i want to get random boners when i'm in public. It actually happened to me on day 60 or so. My record is 115 days.

Relapsed to some instagram fitness roastie and ended up binge fapping, i got bored at work so i wanted to reward myself when i came home. It's pretty shitty at work right now, this week and next week i have to work two evenings in a row. I will try NoFap again, maybe not right away but next week probably. I will post my progress in the sewers instead so i won't spam the Off-topic forum. When life becomes shitty you will always find excuses to fap, that's the reason for my relapse. When it's weekend and i don't have to work, NoFap is way easier.
shit happens

failed? just try again and dont beat yourself up abt it:feelsokman: