Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel i REFUSE to give my "dad" grandkids

bus27jihad

bus27jihad

TeenWitch
-
My dad (drunk btw) just had a talk with me about how he wanted to see me become a father.

I dont care if my dad has been through though shit. I dont care If im judging him.

My fucking dad is a discusting fucking cunt. I hope he chokes on his own shit.
Hes an abusive fucking alcoholic retard.

There isint a single word in the english language that can even come close to describing how much i want to slit his fucking throat open.

I want him to be raped by his worst enemy with no mercy IN REAL LIFE

Fucking stupid fucking cunt i want to murder that fucking retar Duckcmfkshrgl of fhl

Im spammonf out of anger fucking shit.

I cant wait to move out

I DOTN FUCKING UNDERSTAND.
WHY ARE SOME PEPOLE LIKE ME BORN IN FUCKING ABUSIVE HOUSEHOLDS WITH NIGGER PARENTS AND WHY ARE SOME FUCKING FEMALES BORN BEAUTIFUL IN STABLE FAMILIES????

Last edited:
many such cases

Thank god my parents don't care, I'm already too old anyway, people that have kids nowadays usually do it in their late teens early 20s.

Thank god my parents don't care, I'm already too old anyway, people that have kids nowadays usually do it in their late teens early 20s.
Hope youre doing well.

If he's as bad as you say then he wants you to have kids to "learn how hard raising kids is". It's supposed to be some karmic moment for him, JFL.

If he's as bad as you say then he wants you to have kids to "learn how hard raising kids is". It's supposed to be some karmic moment for him, JFL.
Im gonna remain celibate for the rest of my life just to spite that fucking asshole

My dad took care of someone else’s kids for many years. He essentially left a mother and son only to take care of another mother and son that isn’t even his, pure fucking rage and ropefuel

My dad took care of someone else’s kids for many years. He essentially left a mother and son only to take care of another mother and son that isn’t even his, pure fucking rage and ropefuel
We all need colectivelly to stop having kids to minimise suffering

either you live in a based country or are around more working class ppl

from what i've seen even loving couples wait til 30 so they can birth an autist and call it a day

either you live in a based country or are around more working class ppl

from what i've seen even loving couples wait til 30 so they can birth an autist and call it a day
Yeah that happens, but I think most births are accidents at a young age. I think most people wait and wait and then never get around to it.

Yeah that happens, but I think most births are accidents at a young age. I think most people wait and wait and then never get around to it.
our parents generation was like that, every single kid was an accident, rofl

this is how u feel when ur dad
58097.jpg
I want to hang myself from by balls

I will make sure my family tree ends with me

Murder all children.
Anti natalism is the way
My dad (drunk btw) just had a talk with me about how he wanted to see me become a father.

I dont care if my dad has been through though shit. I dont care If im judging him.

My fucking dad is a discusting fucking cunt. I hope he chokes on his own shit.
Hes an abusive fucking alcoholic retard.

There isint a single word in the english language that can even come close to describing how much i want to slit his fucking throat open.

I want him to be raped by his worst enemy with no mercy IN REAL LIFE

Fucking stupid fucking cunt i want to murder that fucking retar Duckcmfkshrgl of fhl

Im spammonf out of anger fucking shit.

I cant wait to move out

I DOTN FUCKING UNDERSTAND.
WHY ARE SOME PEPOLE LIKE ME BORN IN FUCKING ABUSIVE HOUSEHOLDS WITH NIGGER PARENTS AND WHY ARE SOME FUCKING FEMALES BORN BEAUTIFUL IN STABLE FAMILIES????

Many such cases, such is life. This is interesting because I recently discovered the genre on YouTube where people take a video in their car (for girls their bed) where they just have a depressive talk with the camera. It's interesting.

View: https://youtu.be/1C-0gxcsEho?si=_hIfIvTTBSZmoDRu