Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I recently experienced the question: ''Do you have a girlfriend?''

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
As the title may suggest, I recently experienced this type of a question with a major difference. This question was not directed to me, but to a comrade of mine. Kinda confusing, I know. I will go into the details. A few weeks ago, I met an old comrade at the gym. We used to go to the same class together. He is mentally similar to me. We have not seen each other for quite a while. This is why I mentioned it at home, since my parents know him due to second-hand knowledge.
The other day me and my father were busy painting the wall. Our reunion were brought up as a topic and then my father ask all of the sudden if he has a grilfriend? Why? Why did he ask that? It makes no sense whatsoever.
Why should someone ask if somebody else, but not me, has a girlfriend? Just imagine, you are talking to your parents and then they ask if someone you know has a girlfriend. It makes no sense.
Was this an attempt to cuck me? Most likely. I have to hit the gym more brutally. I also have to inject some growth hormones to overcome this overdose of soy.

No one asks me this because they pretty much know the answer once they get a look at me.

No one asks me this because they pretty much know the answer once they get a look at me.
No one asks me since i'm a neet :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

Hmm, I was once called a virgin from stranger. But I might be as well a part of the 144.000.

Hide your sister tbh....jk

That’s what men talks about all the time. Who is dating who and who smashed who. Nothing is weird about that

Does your father know you're an incel ?

Hide your sister tbh....jk

That’s what men talks about all the time. Who is dating who and who smashed who. Nothing is weird about that
tbh

I hate when normies ask this question tbh

None of your business is what I always feel like saying.

I usually try to dodge the question in those situations.

What growth hormone do you take?

I get asked this question lots of times by older people. I come off as mean but I tell them it's none of their business tbh

For me tons of girls have asked me the same question, and I give the same answer: "No". Then they go on with their regular lifes, and leave me alone afterwards.

They only ask that cause I'm a Tallcel, if I was a shortcel they wouldn't be asking me that at all.

For me tons of girls have asked me the same question, and I give the same answer: "No". Then they go on with their regular lifes, and leave me alone afterwards.

I do not get this question at all. What information to these girls (or people in general) get from asking it? Nothing.

One time I got asked, "Are you sexually active" when I went to the doctor, and I just started laughing. It's over.

One time I got asked, "Are you sexually active" when I went to the doctor, and I just started laughing. It's over.

Why did he asked that and what was his reaction to your laughter?

Why did he asked that and what was his reaction to your laughter?
It's a typical question they ask at physicals/checkups, its to find out if you might have STDs or some shit.

I haven't been asked that in years JFL,at least I don't have to give a shit anymore

Whenever I get asked this question I go full autism mode and answer, "Do I look like I have one?". Makes it super awkward KEK

Don't worry. I know some very ugly dude with a girlfriend, Bro. :soy::soy::soy:

I have to hit the gym more brutally. I also have to inject some growth hormones to overcome this overdose of soy.
You’re stuck on a treadmill my friend

A guy asked me that at a new job i started. It was friday so he also asked me if im going out. I walked out like half an hour later and didnt go back. I cant interact with normalfags.

A guy asked me that at a new job i started.

This question seems like a normal phrase to normal people... I find such questions kind of weird and I do not see any purpose in it asking someone this question, specially when this question is not even directed to you. it is about a friend, you are talking about a hypothetical girlfriend of your friend.

Is not everybody on his own treadmill?
Yes, very few are going anywhere and at the end its all for more pleasure, status, and a bigger paycheck

If the Nazis had won you would have a beautiful Aryan waifu and 6 beautiful Aryan kids by now.

The "Do you have a girlfriend?" question has been turning into "When will you get a gf?" recently.

im sure they think about their loser son not having anyone. if i was them i would.

I rarely get asked this, but if I do I don't try to dodge it or make up some bullshit to try to save face. I'm honest and upfront. I tell them the truth - no, because I can't get one and have tried many times but got constantly rejected.

In my case even when people know the answer, they just want to hear it from my mouth as that makes them feel good

my family have never ask me about it.

im sure they think about their loser son not having anyone. if i was them i would.

Most likely, this is why my father asked me if the friend of mine has a girlfriend and not me.
If the Nazis had won you would have a beautiful Aryan waifu and 6 beautiful Aryan kids by now.

The world would be a better place.
I rarely get asked this, but if I do I don't try to dodge it or make up some bullshit to try to save face. I'm honest and upfront. I tell them the truth - no, because I can't get one and have tried many times but got constantly rejected.

What is their reaction to your reply?