Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News I received a prophecy that I will get a Stacylite

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
The @TheProphetMuscle gave me a prophecy that in 129 days, I will meet a Stacylite at the gym and ascend. If his prediction comes to past, then he is a true prophet. If it dies not come to past, then he is a false prophet!!!

The @TheProphetMuscle gave me a prophecy that in 129 days, I will meet a Stacylite at the gym and ascend. If his prediction comes to past, then he is a true prophet. If it dies not come to past, then he is a false prophet!!!
The only ascending you'll be doing as an incel is when you get back up from your squats

The gym is the worst place to approach f*males. Any f*male who puts in enough effort into her appearance to actually sweat at the gym already has 6 boyfriends, 70 beta orbiters, and 600 simps in her DMs
^ a high iq post I came across recently about gym foids

Dream maxxing is the way. Anything can happen in dreams

Ive tried making packs with god/devil/spirits/aliens/kikes/ any entity that could hear me to give me a hot women and i would do their bidding, but of course no answer.

Ive tried making packs with god/devil/spirits/aliens/kikes/ any entity that could hear me to give me a hot women and i would do their bidding, but of course no answer.
Did you try making a pact with Bill Clinton?