Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I really wish males had some easy looksmaxxing method like fakeup

Minamoto

Minamoto

Old guard
★★★★★

This video fucking baffles me and I cannot comprehend how this is even possible. She went from a 3/10 JSANZA LOOKSMATCH to a 8/10 qt stacy. Why is fakeup not banned? Not to mention other things, such as tight leggings to hide female's fat. Females are so fucking fake looking and yet they have the audacity to reject and ostracize us ugly undesirable males.

Meanwhile if ur a male then you gotta go spend thousands of shekels on surgery which has a chance of GOING WRONG and completely FUCKING YOU UP FOR GOOD. Not to mention things like height surgery, which not only is expensive but comes with an array of other health issues, all for a few inches and for getting the love and affection that people like us want.

That's right, a 3/10 can just wear makeup and be a sexy thot, a 3/10 male is doomed to rot

so you're cursed with an overactive sex drive but then doomed to die or live and have it all stripped away from you bitterly after a depressing life

fuck life

you know.

It's not illegal for a man to buy and wear makeup.

Just run Deception Game and fool girls with your artificial looksmax face before they have a chance to see how you really look

Some guys can grow a beard and wear sunglasses with a hat to cover their face.

Some guys can grow a beard and wear sunglasses with a hat to cover their face.

Beard game is legit, but sunglasses are conditional and eventually you'll have to take them off revealing your subhuman negative canthal tilted jet black eyes

you know.

It's not illegal for a man to buy and wear makeup.

Just run Deception Game and fool girls with your artificial looksmax face before they have a chance to see how you really look

Those bitches would laugh at you for putting it on, but maybe something like concealer would help

Beard game is legit, but sunglasses are conditional and eventually you'll have to take them off revealing your subhuman negative canthal tilted jet black eyes
Yup, but some guys can't grow good beards unfortunately. The sunglasses might help get your foot in the door before she sees you with them off.

I would only use makeup to cover up my eyebags

:feelsbadman:

The most effective looksmaxing method for foids is doing squats and training their booties.

Becaise it makes most of us thirsty

I don't think makeup is an easy way to looksmaxx tbh, it probably takes years of frauding to master.

The only male equivalent to makeup is a beard.

I don't think makeup is an easy way to looksmaxx tbh, it probably takes years of frauding to master.

The only male equivalent to makeup is a beard.
All women can makeup

Not all males have the genetics to properly grow a beard

incels need to start selling makeup with cancer-causing carcinogens in them.

buttt we have showers.