Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I really wish i wasnt born/living in australia

  • Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
15,820
Seriously, this whole country is full of chads and staceys and the extreme entitlement and high standards from the staceys are UNREAL. Shit, even the landwhales here chase chad ( got proof of this from fake profiles. chad attracts staceys and some really big hambeast landwhales). Its just fucking bullshit, im sick of this fucking existence.

Im in my fucking early 20s, ive tried hours and hours of trying to get a gf from online dating, treating women with respect etc etc but NOTHING because guess what fuckhead normies??? ITS ALL ABOUT FACE.
 
japanese planned to invade in ww2
 
Sparky said:
Is it worse than the UK?

It seems that only australia seems worse than the UK for incels

Now, i cant speak for UK because obviously ive only ever lived in australia but i sense simply through observation of social media, news, youtube bla bla whatever you can get your hands on from sources that UK is very similar to Australia in terms of dating. 

This is just my opinion but i think USA comes a close third after Australia and UK in regards to online dating and how hard it is for incels living in such countries

Am i saying that Australia is the worst country to live in as an incel? definitely not 

Its very hard these days to actually determine the worst western countries for incels to live in simply because there is too much bluepill influence bullshit circling around.
 
DAILY REMINDER THAT JORDAN BARRETT IS THE SON OF CONVICTED DRUG DEALERS AND HAS NEVER LOOKSMAXXED IN HIS LIFE
 
lol you're right next door from SE Asia, just go cuck gooks. Assuming you're like 5'9 and 4/10 it should be easy.

UK is easier for incels because half of the men there are stubby pig-humans produced by Pakistani-levels of inbreeding anyway.
 
I feel you. I went to Adelaide once and was shocked of how many stuck up stacies and chad's there were.
 
thetruecelibate said:
I feel you. I went to Adelaide once and was shocked of how many stuck up stacies and  chad's there were.

ITS OVER
 
PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
thetruecelibate said:
I feel you. I went to Adelaide once and was shocked of how many stuck up stacies and chad's there were.
ITS OVER
Sadly it is. The rise of feminism, stuck up stacies and chads will destroy the world. The apocalypse is coming.
 
I do feel sorry for any incel living in Chadstralia.
 
BlackPill47 said:
I do feel sorry for any incel living in Chadstralia.

much appreciated :)
 
Australia is literally the equivalent of California.
 
Fellow Auscel here.

I see former washed up teenaged stacie hambeasts walking around with 6'3" blonde hair blue eyed athletic built Chads everyday, lol.
 
I'd kill to rot in Australia instead of rotting here.
 
Grotesque said:
I'd kill to rot in Australia instead of rotting here.
In what way would living in Australia improve your life?
 
idkwattodowithlife said:
Fellow Auscel here.

I see former washed up teenaged stacie hambeasts walking around with 6'3" blonde hair blue eyed athletic built Chads everyday, lol.

yep extreme suicide fuel
 
nausea said:
japanese planned to invade in ww2

Would have probably got arse fucked. Aussies are a bunch of fucking convict hooligans.

Sparky said:
Is it worse than the UK?
It seems that only australia seems worse than the UK for incels

Yeah. A nation of chad convicts. Sounds worse.
 
In Australia you need to be minimum chadlite to have any chance at dating an ugly girl
 
blackpilledhero said:
In Australia you need to be minimum chadlite to have any chance at dating an ugly girl
I still think UKcels have it worser though since most of their horror stories stems from the clubbing scene or something lol.

If you live in a small country rural town, then it'd be possible to see fatsos dating a few points above their looksmatched.

One guy I knew had four girlfriends and he got caught cheating twice, but they have forgiven him lol.
 
idkwattodowithlife said:
In what way would living in Australia improve your life?
Best weather on the planet. Tennis is relevant.
 
Are you white OP ? If so, just hit on asians

if ethnic, RIP
 
I'm a currycel in Australia.

Get on my level of suffering, fgt.
 
Grotesque said:
Best weather on the planet. Tennis is relevant.

best weather?

lol, not really, its fucking hot all the time except for winter. and just wait until summer ( now) some times it is fucking unbearable especially if you are working a shit kicking physical minimum wage job. theres a reason why australia has the highest skin cancer rates.


13k said:
Are you white OP ? If so, just hit on asians

if ethnic, RIP

asians still chase chad.


Currycel4Life said:
I'm a currycel in Australia.

Get on my level of suffering, fgt.

y u do dis
 

Similar threads

Runt171
Replies
33
Views
791
Knajjd
Knajjd
Puer aeternus
Replies
17
Views
736
Cayden Zhang
Cayden Zhang
Puer aeternus
Replies
2
Views
139
Puer aeternus
Puer aeternus
Ron.Belgrade
Replies
37
Views
492
psyop
psyop
edgelordcel
Replies
21
Views
688
Namtriz912
Namtriz912

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top