Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I really wish I could brag to whiteknights

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
I want to shut these obnoxious losers the fuck up by showing them I do far better with women than their pathetic cucked asses. Just imagine how they'd feel that a literal mysoginist is more liked by the thing they try to protect than THEY are. It would be traumatizing for them.

Sadly there is not really much I can brag about anyway. Being an ugly aspie currycel means I won't do well with women regardless of my views.

I want to shut these obnoxious losers the fuck up by showing them I do far better with women than their pathetic cucked asses. Just imagine how they'd feel that a literal mysoginist is more liked by the thing they try to protect than THEY are. It would be traumatizing for them.

Sadly there is not really much I can brag about anyway. Being an ugly aspie currycel means I won't do well with women regardless of my views.
Lol. If you were actually successful you wouldn't be misogynist nor would you feel the need to brag

whiteknights are such obnoxious cunts