Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I really want to fuck a circumcised female

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 21, 2019
Posts
13,729
Online
78d 23h 3m
At this point, I despise women so much that even the thought of them getting pleasure enrages me, which is why I wish to fuck a circumcised clitless whore.

I know there's a 99% chance that no woman would enjoy having sex with me, but I won't let it happen even if there's a 1% chance. I should be the only one enjoying it while she lies there in pain with no possible way to get any kind of satisfaction.
 
MabundaG

MabundaG

Reported
★★
Joined
Nov 29, 2020
Posts
691
Online
6d 10h 17m
MisterMeme

MisterMeme

Bleached niggercel
★★★★
Joined
May 29, 2018
Posts
883
Online
17d 10h 55m
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
35,805
Online
138d 7h 18m
I've never seen a circumcised vagina.
 
ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
20,048
Online
340d 7h 53m
Mainländer said:
I've never seen a circumcised vagina.
Thats mutilation sweetie. Her body her choice!
 
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
35,805
Online
138d 7h 18m
ThoughtfulCel said:
Thats mutilation sweetie. Her body her choice!
My body, my choice of not taking the vaccine.
 
0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Deathnic leader of I.N.C.E.L SINISTER death cult
Joined
Mar 1, 2021
Posts
4,034
Online
35d 1h 4m
metabuxx said:
I should be the only one enjoying it while she lies there in pain with no possible way to get any kind of satisfaction.
Based, women deserve to suffer
 
ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
20,048
Online
340d 7h 53m
Mainländer said:
My body, my choice of not taking the vaccine.
WE GOT AN ANTI VAXER HERE.

SOMEBODY GET THIS BIGOT 20CC'S OF THE VACCINE, STAT!
 
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
35,805
Online
138d 7h 18m
ThoughtfulCel said:
WE GOT AN ANTI VAXER HERE.

SOMEBODY GET THIS BIGOT 20CC'S OF THE VACCINE, STAT!
Come at me bro.

 
calimero

calimero

I need a goth loli gf
★★
Joined
Apr 16, 2021
Posts
3,187
Online
34d 22h 14m
Women derive pleasure from penetration as well, not only from clitoral stimulation
 
sckicksal345

sckicksal345

humanity is a disgusting wretched depraved species
★★
Joined
Nov 29, 2020
Posts
4,629
Online
51d 21h 5m
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top