Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I really want to die but not by suicide, at least not right now

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
I just hope I have some fatal accident, but it just never happens. I dont try to get accidents on purpose though, that would be suicide. But every time I leave my house I hope I die somewhere. It might happen, some day.
But I guess Ill just have to rope when the wait is too long. Many people die everyday by random accidents, but none of them is me, I dont know why

As always, you know you have many other options, besides suicide

i honestly wish that a car fucking hits me or some shit and die painlessly right away.

I wish I could just turn off my brain through some really deep meditation technique from the Based Chinese Monks.

If someone goes ER let me know where so I can die

How is this LifeFuel?

LifeFuel = Fuel for life. LIFE. LIVING.
It is fuel for life. The fact that I might die at any moment removes the wish for roping because it can just happen randomly

It is fuel for life. The fact that I might die at any moment removes the wish for roping because it can just happen randomly
Walk around where there's lots of lighting.

Well you certainly aren’t going to die anytime soon if you’re hoping for a freak accident. If you really wanted to die you wouldn’t leave it to chance of all things

Well you certainly aren’t going to die anytime soon if you’re hoping for a freak accident. If you really wanted to die you wouldn’t leave it to chance of all things
Im a coward, Ive tried to rope many times

Im a coward, Ive tried to rope many times
Well no matter how you slice it, if you’re serious you’ll take swift and irreversible action

I want to die but the best & logical way to die is to be subtle, make sure nobody knows that you've attempted to harm yourself or attempt suicide prior to your death. You got to make it look like you don't want to die at all but in reality you've always wanted to die, you've wanted to embrace death for the longest time.

I will not die a virgin whether or not I lose it consensually or forcefully

I have some objectives in life. But If I die now I would be more than ok.

tens of thousands of people die everyday from random accidents but unfortunately it's never us