Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I really, really fucking hate redpillers, especially nofap copers.

N

NikRebi

Fuck this gay forum, find me in the sewers.
-

View: https://youtu.be/7CWOaqEAQTU

Like i dont even understand. There is legit nothing more pathetic than thinking that by holding your semen in even if you want to explode and being a loud and obnoxious gymbro who's entire personality is the gym youll get pussy and be an alpha male (Chad). Chads are born not made. And alpha male is not a personality trait. Foids hate gymbros and loud and obnoxious fags like the nigger in this video. Get the fuck over yourself just by having long hair he thinks he is Eren Yeager. 0 self awareness. Delusionmaxxed and then they call you inkwell. At least i dont clown myself for clout and pussy. :lul::lul::lul:

Lmfao this has to be a parody
He's definitely just another redpill grifter trying to scam these cucks for his "self help" course.

He's definitely just another redpill grifter trying to scam these cucks for his "self help" course.
He is still waiting until he gets a bigger community. I tried blackpilling his fags in the comments but they all called me a coomer incel :lul::lul::lul::lul:.

He is still waiting until he gets a bigger community. I tried blackpilling his fags in the comments but they all called me a coomer incel :lul::lul::lul::lul:.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: they will never learn, how much you wanna bet he'll start selling a course in the next few weeks :feelskek:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: they will never learn, how much you wanna bet he'll start selling a course in the next few weeks :feelskek:
Wait until he gets 100K :lul: he'll announce it

No fappers will never learn

This very vid is a blackpill in and of itself.

View: https://youtu.be/-bR-fq6_8IA?t=33

:feelskek: What the fuck. I've thought about going to Japan but if there's a chance of me encountering something like this, I'd rather not. I hope he never actually goes there.

Last edited:
Ha this guys funny . I like it.

#sigmaset

At least he seems high t unlike me

NoFap is legit tbh, and if you're low t it will increase your t

NoFap is legit tbh, and if you're low t it will increase your t
Cope retard first time i joined this forum i used to jerk off three times a year or so and it didnt do me any good. There is literally 0 evidence on the T level thing its all broscience.

Cope retard first time i joined this forum i used to jerk off three times a year or so and it didnt do me any good. There is literally 0 evidence on the T level thing its all broscience.
3 times a year is high NoFap, I'm not sure about it.

What I'm saying is some faptard incel that jerks off 3 times a day (shockingly many incels say they do shit like this) would benefit greatly using NoFap to reduce it to once a week let's say.

3 times a year is high NoFap, I'm not sure about it.

What I'm saying is some faptard incel that jerks off 3 times a day (shockingly many incels say they do shit like this) would benefit greatly using NoFap to reduce it to once a week let's say.
I used to be islammaxxed

Muh muh hold in my cum to get bitches

Meanwhile chad gets his balls drained by a harem of stacies every day