Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I really need something to calm myself down

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
If it's not going to be the voice of my loving girlfriend then it has to be somekind of medically prescribed drug.

The stress I feel on a day to day basis is killing me. I legit can't keep living like this, it is physical and mental torture.

Over for you when you hear your imaginary gf voice

I am going absolutely insane, I don't recognise the person I was 2 months ago, that's how fast I am degenerating.
What no pussy does to a truecel :feelscry:

Look into drugs that increase GABA or serotonin. Have you watched "her" btw?

If it's not going to be the voice of my loving girlfriend
There it is. That's it
Problem is, you can't get it, you may be able to supress the feeling for a while, but it's gonna come back, and harder

I recommend a hobby like art or music.

I recommend a hobby like art or music.
I play the piano but I have such crazy depressive episodes that I don't practice anymore. Here's some of the shit I did

God how I wish I could go back to September, that's how fast my life can get even more shit than it already is.

Never heard of it, what is it about?
Incel has an ai gf that talks to him but doesn't have a physical form but it's been a while since I've seen it.

I play the piano but I have such crazy depressive episodes that I don't practice anymore. Here's some of the shit I did

God how I wish I could go back to September, that's how fast my life can get even more shit than it already is.
sooo good! :giga::giga:

I’m sorry dude

I am having a hard time handling it too but I think it’ll be okay… but I don’t know how I’m supposed to spend the rest of my life like this while watching normies having fun as couples every time I step outside

If it's not going to be the voice of my loving girlfriend then it has to be somekind of medically prescribed drug.

The stress I feel on a day to day basis is killing me. I legit can't keep living like this, it is physical and mental torture.
I almost had a mental breakdown today as I was feeling frustrated doing the same shit routine daily. Went out to the shops today and was waiting for someone to try me so that I can go off the rails and treat them as a punching bag