Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I really need help

• Thread starter cavsinone_lbjdagoat
  • Start date
cavsinone_lbjdagoat

cavsinone_lbjdagoat

Recruit
★★★
Does anyone here know how to get braces without having to spend 4 or 5 thousand. I really need help brocels. I can't stand having teeth like baraka from mortal kombat. I have been asking my mom to start saving money for months but instead last week she goes out and buys a $425 flatscreen because "it was a good deal". I'm not being selfish or anything, I asked her to start saving small amounts so we could build up over time, so that maybe one day I could finally fix my Anthony Davis like teeth. so please if anyone has any methods or tips to lower the cost of braces I humbly ask you to fucking tell me.

examples of what my teeth look like:

518880.jpg

teeth-with-parasite-790x592.jpg

look at my profile picture if you want another example

At this point it may be worth that much money, just because of the pain. Health is priceless

KV- said:
At this point it may be worth that much money, just because of the pain. Health is priceless

I know it is worth it, but i just don't have it. and my mom spends money like a kid who just got her first dollar

Dude save up as much money as possible and get them, it's life-changing. I was a fucking 2/10 before I got braces. Still subhuman but people treat me a lot better now.

cavsinone_lbjdagoat said:
Does anyone here know how to get braces without having to spend 4 or 5 thousand. I really need help brocels. I can't stand having teeth like baraka from mortal kombat. I have been asking my mom to start saving money for months but instead last week she goes out and buys a $425 flatscreen because "it was a good deal". I'm not being selfish or anything, I asked her to start saving small amounts so we could build up over time, so that maybe one day I could finally fix my Anthony Davis like teeth. so please if anyone has any methods or tips to lower the cost of braces I humbly ask you to fucking tell me.

518880.jpg

Where do you live? Try contacting a dental teaching school, students can do free treatment for you.

for example http://www.dentalschoolscouncil.ac.uk/dental-schools/treatment/

7339er said:
Does anyone here know how to get braces without having to spend 4 or 5 thousand. I really need help brocels. I can't stand having teeth like baraka from mortal kombat. I have been asking my mom to start saving money for months but instead last week she goes out and buys a $425 flatscreen because "it was a good deal". I'm not being selfish or anything, I asked her to start saving small amounts so we could build up over time, so that maybe one day I could finally fix my Anthony Davis like teeth. so please if anyone has any methods or tips to lower the cost of braces I humbly ask you to fucking tell me.
518880.jpg

Where do you live? Try contacting a dental teaching school, students can do free treatment for you.
for example http://www.dentalschoolscouncil.ac.uk/dental-schools/treatment/

i live in the U.S but idk if that price is low enough. I am DEAD broke.

Framecel222 said:
Dude save up as much money as possible and get them, it's life-changing. I was a fucking 2/10 before I got braces. Still subhuman but people treat me a lot better now.

where did you get your money from?

Fortunately my mommy paid for it. Took some convincing though.

[/quote]
Fortunately my mommy paid for it. Took some convincing though.[/quote]

that's my problem. my mom (god bless her) does not at all know how to prioritize what is important and what's not. she spends so much money on bullshit and doesn't know how to budget and control her finances. Idk what to do bro

4-5k? Sure thing bro. If you can get me some strong barbiturates I can help you out. I don't really need money anyway.

theson said:
barbiturates

Do my braces?

Framecel222 said:

Fortunately my mommy paid for it. Took some convincing though.

that's my problem. my mom (god bless her) does not at all know how to prioritize what is important and what's not. she spends so much money on bullshit and doesn't know how to budget and control her finances. Idk what to do bro

theson said:
4-5k? Sure thing bro. If you can get me some strong barbiturates I can help you out. I don't really need money anyway.

LOL. I imagine the barbiturates are for you, not him.

@cavsinone_lbjdagoat I am pretty sure you can establish a payment plan with your insurance or something like that. I am also pretty sure that you can do invisalign or whatever that was called; can't vouch for it myself, but the fact that you have to wear a retainer after getting your braces off is total horse shit so it's like doing invisalign in the first place. I had braces for about 2 years when I was 12, then was told to wear a retainer for another 1-2 or something and never did. My lower teeth became a little crooked because of that I suspect, but at least my top ones are mostly okay, or were until I near-broke one.

Invisalign is only like 3 grand i think

weservenomsg said:
Invisalign is only like 3 grand i think

Is 3 grand the minimum?

blickpall said:
theson said:
LOL. I imagine the barbiturates are for you, not him.
@cavsinone_lbjdagoat I am pretty sure you can establish a payment plan with your insurance or something like that. I am also pretty sure that you can do invisalign or whatever that was called; can't vouch for it myself, but the fact that you have to wear a retainer after getting your braces off is total horse shit so it's like doing invisalign in the first place. I had braces for about 2 years when I was 12, then was told to wear a retainer for another 1-2 or something and never did. My lower teeth became a little crooked because of that I suspect, but at least my top ones are mostly okay, or were until I near-broke one.

the shitty thing about the payment plans is that i think the payments have to be done by the time you get your braces off, so the payments are too high for my mom to pay if she doesn't save up or make a huge down payment.

518880.jpg

or how about get some mad fake diamond grillz from blingcartel & drown in pussy

the shitty thing about the payment plans is that i think the payments have to be done by the time you get your braces off, so the payments are too high for my mom to pay if she doesn't save up or make a huge down payment.

I am not 100% on how this works, but if you have health insurance and your braces are medically necessary (as opposed to cosmetically), then shouldn't you get more of the expense covered? Perhaps you can ask your dentist/orthodontist if this can apply to you. I know that's how it works for nasal surgeries for example (medical vs. cosmetic on insurance).

Otherwise, I suggest you get a part-time job yung buck, considering you're in high school (I think).

blickpall said:
I am not 100% on how this works, but if you have health insurance and your braces are medically necessary (as opposed to cosmetically), then shouldn't you get more of the expense covered? Perhaps you can ask your dentist/orthodontist if this can apply to you. I know that's how it works for nasal surgeries for example (medical vs. cosmetic on insurance).
Otherwise, I suggest you get a part-time job yung buck, considering you're in high school (I think).

mine are for cosmetic reasons. I'm tired of all the disgusted looks people give me when i talk to them for the first time, so i'm really nervous about getting a job. And yeah i'm in high school lol

mine are for cosmetic reasons. I'm tired of all the disgusted looks people give me when i talk to them for the first time, so i'm really nervous about getting a job. And yeah i'm in high school lol
I'm saying if it's really severe, maybe you can make the argument that it is for medical reasons, like you not being able to close your mouth properly or chew properly or having jaw pain.

Being "really nervous about getting a job" is normal for everyone, even Chad. Even deformed people need to work, and you see them all the time. Remember that many of the people in menial labor jobs, like clerks, who are old are just dumb as bricks. Being dumb as bricks is worse than having bad teeth.

blickpall said:
I'm saying if it's really severe, maybe you can make the argument that it is for medical reasons, like you not being able to close your mouth properly or chew properly or having jaw pain.
Being "really nervous about getting a job" is normal for everyone, even Chad. Even deformed people need to work, and you see them all the time. Remember that many of the people in menial labor jobs, like clerks, who are old are just dumb as bricks. Being dumb as bricks is worse than having bad teeth.

damn man you have all the answers lmao. if you don't mind me asking how old are you?

damn man you have all the answers lmao. if you don't mind me asking how old are you?

I'm old as shit. I'm 28. I don't have all the answers, I just have a lot of answers because you tend to accumulate them over time, and I've seen a lot of time pass me by.