Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I really dont wanna christcuckmaxx, but…

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
Thats pretty much the only way id meet others and perhaps a whitoid(copius Maximus, ik) these days, mang

Im more into being dharmic in my own personal spiritual walk anyway, mang, but the dharmic communities themselves are rare.

The few that do exist that ive been to feel rather empty and less community-like than the Christcucking ones, mang:fuk:

Easier to find a tradwife in the Church than outside it.

Thats the thing, Chico. Thats why I haven’t entirely ruled out joining a Church n shiet, mang.

Its the which one question that I cant get over, mang, especially one that hasnt massively yielded to (((globohomo))) shit:feelsugh:

Last edited:
My experience is that the more religious women are, the more hypergamous they are because there is a kind of masochistic instinct in tradwives that makes them search more for that guy who gives them a a traditional lifestyle, perhaps in religious values, but since they decide to only give one a chance and not fuck around, the selection becomes much more brutal for them.

Everything lies in the fact that divorce is effectively prohibited in most Christian sects, but a good percentage of devout Christians are divorced: divorces initiated mostly by women.

- "Hello, you are Virgin, my penis is 4 inches and probably you will not feel it. Would like to marry me?".

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

but since they decide to only give one a chance and not fuck around
This is why I am afraid to marry the average feminist whore. What if she divorces me? I will be condemd to live in celibacy for the rest of my life, because I can't divorce and marry with other woman (I am catholic) :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:.

With a tradwife I am less afraid of divorce, but tradwives are extremely rare and more hypergamous like you said. :cryfeels::cryfeels:

This is why I am afraid to marry the average feminist whore. What if she divorces me? I will be condemd to live in celibacy for the rest of my life, because I can't divorce and marry with other woman (I am catholic) :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:.

With a tradwife I am less afraid of divorce, but tradwives are extremely rare and more hypergamous like you said. :cryfeels::cryfeels:
Catholicism forbids remarrying, Chico?:dafuckfeels:

You can remarry if your first wife is not baptized. Or if you didn't have sex with your baptized first wife.
Meh, just break the rules if u must, Chico. Thats what confession is for, mang:feelsthink::smonk:

Thats the thing, Chico. Thats why I haven’t entirely ruled out joining a Church n shiet, mang.

Its the which one question that I cant get over, mang, especially one that hasnt massively yielded to (((globohomo))) shit:feelsugh:
Sadly, many of these formerly based institutions have changed and now bend over to the globohomo agenda.

Sand shit, mang :feelsbadman:

Sadly, many of these formerly based institutions have changed and now bend over to the globohomo agenda.

Sand shit, mang :feelsbadman:
Its either that or get canceled by soys n foids in 2023, mang:feelsclown::feelsbadman:

I’m afraid we’re already in titanic mode at this point, Chico :feelscry:
Yup, and like the Titanic, the foids and those with all the wealth will survive.

Yup, and like the Titanic, the foids and those with all the wealth will survive.
Well, time to look into going to the war torn country my parents fled for when that moment is at foot, mang:smonk:

good luck boyo. Sine trad foids get fewer chances, they go super strict with who they pick

My experience is that the more religious women are, the more hypergamous they are because there is a kind of masochistic instinct in tradwives that makes them search more for that guy who gives them a a traditional lifestyle, perhaps in religious values, but since they decide to only give one a chance and not fuck around, the selection becomes much more brutal for them.

Everything lies in the fact that divorce is effectively prohibited in most Christian sects, but a good percentage of devout Christians are divorced: divorces initiated mostly by women.

- "Hello, you are Virgin, my penis is 4 inches and probably you will not feel it. Would like to marry me?".

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
A virgin can feel a 4 inch dick

@ThebegottenSon no ty, mang :smonk: