Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I really don't think hard liquor is for me.

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
I had a coworker recommend I try some whiskey, specifically Crown Royal Apple, on the rocks, or mixed with Mountain Dew. I'm drinking that tonight, getting a nice buzz and all, but it's poop. I gotta honestly say, it's just poop. I prefer beer, especially German lagers. I've already developed my taste for those, and don't really feel like trying to develop a taste for this. Or maybe I should? I dunno. Anyone else out there drink this stuff? Did it take very long to develop a taste for it, and come to actually enjoy it? Or did it not take much time at all? I think that would be the deciding factor for whether or not I want to keep pursuing this.

A classmate today also suggested I try mixing it with cranberry juice. I might try that next; after all, I've got a total of 750mL to get through. :fuk: And maybe it'll work better than Mtn Dew, then I can use the rest of my Mtn Dew for its intended purpose: caffeine. For school, you know.

Random sidenote, I'm listening to this right now, too:

I have tried a small amount of high-quality whisky only. It was pretty good from the start, but I would think it's best on the rocks (haven't tried anything else).
:dafuckfeels: Wtf is this?
Der Coomer

I have tried a small amount of high-quality whisky only. It was pretty good from the start, but I would think it's best on the rocks (haven't tried anything else).
Had it on the rocks to start, added Mtn Dew because I didn't like it. Still don't like it. I should just stick with beer and edibles.

Der Coomer
I thought I was a coomer. Guess I'll have to rethink that status.

Had it on the rocks to start, added Mtn Dew because I didn't like it. Still don't like it. I should just stick with beer and edibles.
I don't like getting that intoxicated, so I prefer beer too even though whisky has a nice taste.
I thought I was a coomer. Guess I'll have to rethink that status.
You are still a coomer, but this is THE Coomer.

I don't like getting that intoxicated, so I prefer beer too even though whisky has a nice taste.
You had me in the first half, ngl. I don't like getting drunk, but I don't like the taste of whiskey, either. Love the taste of German beers, though. I also love accidentally knocking over my remaining mixed drink, and having to clean it out of my carpet just now, too. Just a typical night with typical bad luck for me. :fuk::feelsbadman:

You had me in the first half, ngl. I don't like getting drunk, but I don't like the taste of whiskey, either. Love the taste of German beers, though. I also love accidentally knocking over my remaining mixed drink, and having to clean it out of my carpet just now, too. Just a typical night with typical bad luck for me. :fuk::feelsbadman:
My condolences

Huh. I tried mixing it with cranberry juice instead of Mountain Dew, and it actually made it really good! Wtf?! :fuk::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: