Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I really do have no Allie’s

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I’m hated by everybody normies Chads Stacies other blackpillers my whole life I’ve been bullied and tormented by every single faction of society not even other outcasts like me I’ve dealt with this in real life and online standing up for myself never does anything either because people can just team up on me and nobody ever takes my side I am a truly a lone warrior the entire world is my enemy and my only teammate is myself you guys at least have friends I don’t even have that

Not even myself is on my side

bullied and tormented by every single faction of society not even other outcasts like me I’ve dealt with this in real life and online standing up for myself never does anything either because people can just team up on me and nobody ever takes my side I am a truly a lone warrior the entire world is my enemy and my only teammate is myself

its great when its your parents too. it show you they set the pace. for the rest of the world to abuse you. without tools guidance and protection you get ties to a tree in the wilderness for the predators to feast. Incel community is full of people like you. parents failed you

Very well done and plenty of snacks.

I have no ale