Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News I really can't talk to women anymore in my state

blackpiller_incel

blackpiller_incel

Part of the Know Bro- Leftist Music Killer
-
I'm not going to lie, I will automatically get rejected, there is a pre-planned guide what to do when I go to stores.

The fact this mass Hysteria happened was because of all years I made women feel uncomfortable.

Yes, I'm known in my city as the serial sexual harasser.

IM THE TRUE INCEL HERO OF ALL.

I MOG ALL OF YOU

You are the best Schizocel here

Low inhib god. Gratz.
Nice avi btw

You are the best Schizocel here
The dude claims he had so many sex partners the news and media tried framing him as a school shooter. What a shizho @Zer0/∞

Approaching will often net these results, especially the "cold" type; you definitely inhibmog me for doing such a thing, but see below... :society:

JFL at subhumans and other truecel-tier sub 5s thinking approaching foids and acting "alpha" will get them anything other than a harassment charge and public humiliation of an unattractive man daring to believe he could simply just walk up to a foid and engage in conversation; these grifting redpill PUA Chadlites are as bad as gaslighting foids on delusion... :feelsclown:

Negative traits will be projected on you by foids and most of society due to the horn effect, regardless of what you do; shy and "beta"-like sheltered Chad will still always get more interest. :feelskek:

Unless you're just a LARPer. :feelsUgh:

Approaching will often net these results, especially the "cold" type; you definitely inhibmog me for doing such a thing, but see below... :society:

Unless you're just a LARPer. :feelsUgh:

No I'm being serious I'm not allowed to talk to women in Any stores or public places due to the fact, I ACTUALLY MAKE THEM FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE

I wish I can make you a badge for that as an award.

Danm mr state wide