Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I really can’t help despising sluts.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic tile says, I really can’t help despising sluts. I’m an autistic male that is the left out one when it comes to the local sluts and I don’t know how to travel and my parents are strict otherwise I would probably get a friend to help me travel to places in hopes I can get lucky in other places but yeah, I really hate sluts because they are privileged while I sexually suffer, they have no self-respect and abuse their female privileges so fuck them.

Why can’t a local whore just fucking help me out here? Like, if you’re a slut, be one for all of us men or not be one at all. Being a slut needs to be a crime.

Last edited:
I use to despise sluts, now I'm apathetic.

Like the topic tile says, I really can’t help despising sluts. I’m an autistic male that is the left out one when it comes to the local sluts and I don’t know how to travel and my parents are strict otherwise I would probably get a friend to help me travel to places in hopes I can get lucky in other places but yeah, I really hate sluts because they are privileged while I sexually suffer, they have no self-respect and abuse their female privileges so fuck them.

Why can’t a local whore just fucking help me out here? Like, if you’re a slut, be one for all of us men or not be one at all. Being a slut needs to be a crime.
Me too.