I really can’t help despising sluts.

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
81d 12h 24m
Like the topic tile says, I really can’t help despising sluts. I’m an autistic male that is the left out one when it comes to the local sluts and I don’t know how to travel and my parents are strict otherwise I would probably get a friend to help me travel to places in hopes I can get lucky in other places but yeah, I really hate sluts because they are privileged while I sexually suffer, they have no self-respect and abuse their female privileges so fuck them.

Why can’t a local whore just fucking help me out here? Like, if you’re a slut, be one for all of us men or not be one at all. Being a slut needs to be a crime.

Last edited:
osman27

osman27

Officer
★★★★★
16d 10h 57m
I use to despise sluts, now I'm apathetic.

AutisticRetard

AutisticRetard

My name is Not Important...
2h 40m
Like the topic tile says, I really can’t help despising sluts. I’m an autistic male that is the left out one when it comes to the local sluts and I don’t know how to travel and my parents are strict otherwise I would probably get a friend to help me travel to places in hopes I can get lucky in other places but yeah, I really hate sluts because they are privileged while I sexually suffer, they have no self-respect and abuse their female privileges so fuck them.

Why can’t a local whore just fucking help me out here? Like, if you’re a slut, be one for all of us men or not be one at all. Being a slut needs to be a crime.
Me too.