Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I realized ı have a damn long neck

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I had a long beard and today ı went to barber to shave it,after shaving ı realized ı have a long neck.my neck is fucking long even though ı have 17 inch neck.That's make my face even worse.Now ı understand why women didn't give a fuck about me.I gotta keep my beard long all the time.

just giraffemaxx bro

Aren't long necks good assuming they aren't too long? Adds a good amount of height

Aren't long necks good assuming they aren't too long? Adds a good amount of height
nah man they make people look more lanky than tall. it's not a good look.
AdmB1TS
Longneckguy2
Longneckyb6

completely over

I had a long beard and today ı went to barber to shave it,after shaving ı realized ı have a long neck.my neck is fucking long even though ı have 17 inch neck.That's make my face even worse.Now ı understand why women didn't give a fuck about me.I gotta keep my beard long all the time.
damn why did ya shave

It's mother natures way of weeding out bad dna. The next time you get into a fight with a turtle neck bro, he will break your neck.

Longer neck usually lower voice. Suifuel if you don't have a low radio voice though.

I also have a long neck and it's not that bad. It's definitely not an incel trait.
Long neck --> deep voice

It's over for giraffecels.

the jaw isn't the only important thing for male appearance. Nose, Neck, ears are equally important.

Same with me, except

my neck is fucking long even though ı have 17 inch neck.

mine's only 15.5 inches.

nah man they make people look more lanky than tall. it's not a good look.
View attachment 36293View attachment 36294View attachment 36295
completely over

It's not nearly this bad, though.

Longer neck usually lower voice. Suifuel if you don't have a low radio voice though.

Huh, never heard that before. My voice is low pitched, but fairly quiet; that could be influenced by my anxious/avoidant characteristics (wanting to keep my speaking low and contained), certainly, but I wonder if there's any relationship to neck girth/width here.

Last edited:
gif seems kinda like that kebab guy from beneath